PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

Log in

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2


SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Share

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 am

pats win and in other news league leading recievers are 1. TE from CIN 2. WR from CIN 3. TE from JAX 4. WR from JAX. thats pretty sad...
avatar
nexus

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-08-24

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  nexus on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 am

fireice56 wrote:pats win and in other news league leading recievers are 1. TE from CIN 2. WR from CIN 3. TE from JAX 4. WR from JAX. thats pretty sad...

I forgot you had Brady
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 am

vikings lose a great game versus divisonal foe Bears as Vikings squander a chance for the go ahead field goal. Brandon Jacobs, who had been excellent since being signed, fumbles with just a few seconds remaining. The bears scoop it up and run it back 70+ yards for the win. gg high



Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 am

Que Vergonha

As MClark stated he was killing me till disconnect...

[19:47:31 09/02/13] MCLARK24 : no way i was killing him til desync

Score was 31-31 I had the ball just converted a second down for a first down.


Cards kept it simple played some basic zones mixing it up with Cover four, Man and cover two. It was enough to rattle the heavy favorite. We didn't want Mallet to lose the game so it was Jones and Wells pounding the Rams defense. Mallet did make some big third down plays but mostly it was the defense forcing 7 Ints and frustrating MClark to the point of reaching for rules that do not exist for excuses.



[19:46:24 09/02/13] dantheman4248 : That's like... As bad as losing to yd.

Dan/ Fallen I Hope we play next season

Clark I look forward to our 2 games next season.

avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 am

Ra-Fa_BR wrote:Que Vergonha

As MClark stated he was killing me till disconnect...

[19:47:31 09/02/13] MCLARK24 : no way i was killing him til desync

Score was 31-31 I had the ball just converted a second down for a first down.


Cards kept it simple played some basic zones mixing it up with Cover four, Man and cover two. It was enough to rattle the heavy favorite. We didn't want Mallet to lose the game so it was Jones and Wells pounding the Rams defense. Mallet did make some big third down plays but mostly it was the defense forcing 7 Ints and frustrating MClark to the point of reaching for rules that do not exist for excuses.



[19:46:24 09/02/13] dantheman4248 : That's like... As bad as losing to yd.

Dan/ Fallen I Hope we play next season

Clark I look forward to our 2 games next season.



oh ****... new rivalry baby!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 am

Dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn son.


And ra-FA, I was basing off me beating you soundly this season versus yeah dog putting up quite a fight.
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Vikings fall to 0-2 even behind Adrian Peterson huge game. Stafford picked apart the Vikings d and ran away with the game early. Ponder threw 2 ints and had a hard time finding any of his wrs. Expect more of this with an injury to Percy Harvin in week 1. Go zee
avatar
nexus

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-08-24

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  nexus on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:17 pm

gotta say this years madden smackboard sucks.. Remember in previous years we had 35+ pages..

in other news the dolphins squeak past the jets in the GOTW. Big plays / missed played on both sides in a sloppy non-defense game lol gg boss

QB Ryan Tannehill has been getting more action in bed with his wife, leading to being a more effective passer. Newly acquired WR Royal is finding his place very quickly in the dolphins offense.

ohh and reggie broke his collarbone what a shocker, fucking bum!
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

VIKINGS get first win of the season in hard fought game versus the Seahawks. Adrian Peterson had 27 carries as he was able to help move the chains by keep Vikings out of 3rd and long. Ponder was efficient, with 2 tds and no ints. Gg yd
avatar
optimus_prime_2

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-07

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  optimus_prime_2 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

raiders beat the chargers 45-14 to improve to 5-0

heres a few highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWz-X7qat9s

avatar
optimus_prime_2

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-07

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  optimus_prime_2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 pm

raiders 44 texans 41

htowns bad day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq3FD-_iRig

avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Vikings fall to 1-5 after a tough loss versus the Cowboys. The defense kepted them in the game thru halftime, but once Ponder threw his first pick, it seemed downhill from there... gg tony!
avatar
daboss_14

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-09-09

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  daboss_14 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Jets fall behind 17 in the third butfight back and get an improbable victory over the once undefeated bengals..
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 am

Vikings fall to 1-9 as their terrible season continues. Vikings inability to stop the run has really taken its toll on both sides of the ball. Adrian Peterson can't get enough carries and ponder has been forced to get the ball deep. Sources say Percy Harvin is disgruntled with his role and may want a change in scenery......

dgfiasco

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 28

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  dgfiasco on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 am

wtf john your 1-9 you suck
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  john5153 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Vikings get their second win of the season versus the steelers. It wasn't easy and easily could say the steelers gave the game away at the end. Jared Allen added his second sack of the season and Giordano added a timely pick to give the Vikings another chance. Gg viper!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Packers open up the season rolling on a 2 game win streak against the redskins and the vikings.

The notion coming into the season was that the packers passing game was going to be a highflying affair that would terrorize its does. However, 1 td and 4 INTs later, critics are questioning the abilities of kian mckenzie and wondering if Evan pongi should be given back his starting job. Meanwhile, jamario ward is out to beat the sophmore slump. Racking up 5 tds and 250 yds so far this season. He even picked up week 2 #NFCOPoW.

Will kian turn his Rocky start around? And will jamario keep on rolling? Only time will tell.
avatar
ViperX24

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 101
Location : Charleston, South Carolina

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  ViperX24 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 pm

dantheman4248 wrote:Packers open up the season rolling on a 2 game win streak against the redskins and the vikings.

The notion coming into the season was that the packers passing game was going to be a highflying affair that would terrorize its does. However, 1 td and 4 INTs later, critics are questioning the abilities of kian mckenzie and wondering if Evan pongi should be given back his starting job. Meanwhile, jamario ward is out to beat the sophmore slump. Racking up 5 tds and 250 yds so far this season. He even picked up week 2 #NFCOPoW.

Will kian turn his Rocky start around? And will jamario keep on rolling? Only time will tell.

See at least to me this is what makes the league fun. Reading write ups about games.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________



"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."



Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:25 pm

ViperX24 wrote:
dantheman4248 wrote:Packers open up the season rolling on a 2 game win streak against the redskins and the vikings.

The notion coming into the season was that the packers passing game was going to be a highflying affair that would terrorize its does. However, 1 td and 4 INTs later, critics are questioning the abilities of kian mckenzie and wondering if Evan pongi should be given back his starting job. Meanwhile, jamario ward is out to beat the sophmore slump. Racking up 5 tds and 250 yds so far this season. He even picked up week 2 #NFCOPoW.

Will kian turn his Rocky start around? And will jamario keep on rolling? Only time will tell.

See at least to me this is what makes the league fun. Reading write ups about games.

You reminded me I had forgotten about this, so I'm gonna go back to writing one every game.

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Week 3 in the books for green bay and another W in the column, though they liked to give it up at the end.

Kian mckenzie is starting to find his groove in the offense, throwing 2 more tds to devantre stroud this week. Jamario kept up the 100 yd game streak with another 150+ outing and a TD to boot. Backup HB Alex Stewart got into the action again with his second touchdown of the year. Will he keep taking snaps from reigning MVP jamario ward??? Only time will tell.

On the defensive side of the ball, Mr. Consistency Aldon Smith picked up 2 more sacks to give him 6 on the year. Alex Herring beat out Taylor Mays in the fumble forcing contest they had this week, herring getting two while Mays only getting one, but Taylor also intercepted a ball to tie up the turnover causing battle.

Another good win for green bay as they head into a big game against reigning NFC west champion San Francisco.

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Another big win for Green Bay willing themselves ahead of the San Francisco 49ers. The team needed an "all hands on deck" approach to win this one. Kian Mckenzie started channelling his inner Brett Favre as he slung passes all over the field. 1 was picked, but two were hurled deep down the field for long gains, one going for a TD. Jamario Ward failed to reach 100 yds rushing this week, but his long touchdown pass and two td runs helped get him over 100 yds from scrimmage and keep the train rolling. Greg Jennings finally got a 100 yd receiving game this season, and what has become his signature play, the end around, got him a rushing TD this week. On the defensive side of the ball, it was all about the defensive line. The defense as a whole netted 8 sacks due in large part to THE Aldon Smith terrorizing the offense. He had 3 sacks himself, one resulting in him doing the "I dream a Genie" dance as 2 points popped up on the board and sealed victory for Green Bay.

Next up, Hotlanta and BEASTMODE. Will be interesting to see this intimidating front 7 battle this monster of a HB.

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am

This one is all about bashing my own player....DeSean Jackson what the hell is wrong with you. Gets hurt in the first half of the first game of the season...out 4 weeks. Get him back for week 5 game...hurt again....out another 2 weeks. Cmon man its so important to have that speed on the outside and ur injury rating is not bad at 88! You deusche!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I told you he wants to be a :buf:
avatar
zeemen

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 40
Location : NH

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  zeemen on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 pm

ya IDK. I have him in mxlf and he has never been hurt. Not going to let the cat out of the bag but there are ways to not take direct hits. IDK but I believe pick 8 in the draft that was offered to him is looking good about now. Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

....yeah see idk a lot of the little really helpful secrets of the game that a lot of u guys know.

Sponsored content

Re: SMACKBOARD..... AGAIN

Post  Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 pm