PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

Log in

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2


SMACKBOARD!

Share

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 pm

dear RASH,
to accuse me of disconnecting is HILARIOUS!! first of all, you were winning 14-10 at halftime and i received the ball to start 3rd quarter. it was a very good game and i have a feeling it wouldve been close the whole way. so, i get the ball and about 30 secs in, after one of my plays, my end gets froze and all i see is black with the score ticker at bottom of screen. i message you and you ask if i'm at main menu which i respond by saying no. i dont know where you get that i disconnected on purpose but i find that funny. like i said...it was a close game. if it were a blow out maybe i could understand you feeling that way. but to do it right after start of 2nd half, with me having possession, and only down by 4 is ridiculous.

so, we message each other and you tell me you sent invite so i restart my console and then we start. needless to say...i kicked your a$$ the second time around because you committed turnovers!! it's 38-10 at the end of 3rd this time and you managed to score a couple of touchdowns late to get within 2 scores. not enough my friend. i'm only going to assume that because i whipped you the second time around you felt like i disconnected our first game. i dont know where you came to that conclusion but like i said...i dont know why i would do that with game nowhere near being decided. also, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DISCONNECT!!

just thought i give you some motivation to play me better the next time we play. good luck the rest of way!!

dgfiasco

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 28

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  dgfiasco on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 pm

i think something going on with ea crappy severs because me and whosgiggn was playing and i winning and going into the 3rd quarter we where both booted back to the main menu out of no where ...

and in mxl II i was playing the computer and the franchise servers completely booted me from the game and i was plying the CPU
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  john5153 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 pm

yeah the ea servers are messing up.... i just tried to play 2 cpu games and it error twice..... damn

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:50 pm

oh this was from last night. i dont know what happen though!! i do know that him accusing me of doing a glitch to disconnect was hilarious. of course the accusation was after i whipped him the second time we played
avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Bu11ze1 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

pats are back, finally saw some production from dockett and peppers.
avatar
PapaH25

Posts : 542
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 31
Location : Oklahoma

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  PapaH25 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 pm

typically if a game is close & you come back & beat the **** out of someone is b/c your the better player overall. Its just good coaching & owning b/c you learn & know what someone will do & you just figure that player out. If this game was 15 mins long then there would be some crazy scores b/c good players would exploit the worser players weaknesses
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Why would the commish of the FKN league D/C? Rash... You just took over Trip's crown as the biggest idiot to ever grace this site by a long shot. You want to know how big of an idiot he was??? He hasn't been on this site for about 3 months and his name is still mentioned. You know why he hasn't been on this site? He is restricted from accessing it... WOW! You truly take the cake brother. And the thing is, I wouldn't put my 2 cents in if it had nothing to do with me. But it does. Because you constantly come on here and show your ass towards other owners. Me included. Most of the time it's unprovoked. I can't remember any time it wasn't. I know you're young, but... Use that brain of yours.

I'm still not convinced you're not Trips...

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm

PapaH25 wrote:typically if a game is close & you come back & beat the **** out of someone is b/c your the better player overall. Its just good coaching & owning b/c you learn & know what someone will do & you just figure that player out. If this game was 15 mins long then there would be some crazy scores b/c good players would exploit the worser players weaknesses

exactly what i think...the first game i was the one that committed a couple of turnovers that stopped myself from doing anything. the reason it was close was because he did the same thing. however, the second time like you said...i made adjustments and did not turn the ball over while he didnt do so good. he didnt have an answer for romo or f. jones and my defense the first 3 quarters. he still trying to say i somehow glitced and disconnected just because his end didnt freeze.
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I think the D/C glitch is a myth. But, some swear it is true.

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 pm

HTOWNFIRE wrote:Why would the commish of the FKN league D/C? Rash... You just took over Trip's crown as the biggest idiot to ever grace this site by a long shot. You want to know how big of an idiot he was??? He hasn't been on this site for about 3 months and his name is still mentioned. You know why he hasn't been on this site? He is restricted from accessing it... WOW! You truly take the cake brother. And the thing is, I wouldn't put my 2 cents in if it had nothing to do with me. But it does. Because you constantly come on here and show your ass towards other owners. Me included. Most of the time it's unprovoked. I can't remember any time it wasn't. I know you're young, but... Use that brain of yours.

I'm still not convinced you're not Trips...

lol...he'll probly say something about me trying to take advantage because i am commish!! well, i gotta defend him...he didnt come on here and say anything. it was me...but i just wanted it to be known how dumb his logic was that i would "glitch/disconnect" our game when i was down 14-10 with 6 minutes left in 3rd and i had the ball when it happpened!!
avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Bu11ze1 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 pm

just for the record, when i played him last season we had to restart 3 times because we kept getting dc's while I was up...perhaps the problem isnt your opponents rash.

dgfiasco

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 28

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  dgfiasco on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm

HTOWNFIRE wrote:I think the D/C glitch is a myth. But, some swear it is true.


not a glitch i no 3 of them from playing ranked games....

one of them ur cant stop... if its dont right but there all so obvious that theres not question what the person was tryin to do
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 pm

dgfiasco wrote:
HTOWNFIRE wrote:I think the D/C glitch is a myth. But, some swear it is true.


not a glitch i no 3 of them from playing ranked games....

one of them ur cant stop... if its dont right but there all so obvious that theres not question what the person was tryin to do

I'm really having trouble understanding what you just said??? Am I alone here???
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I think you're saying it's not a glitch? But then I think you say it is? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah I don't know what you mean...

dgfiasco

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 28

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  dgfiasco on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

lol sorry man its hard for me to Multitask and talk on the phone....

But all the D/C glitches are very obvious....if someone D/C glitched you you will know

1) challenge a play that you know wont get over turned and when it says play stands press start...(works some times)
2) press pause and then press x a bunch of times till your opponents screen blanks out and they cant press resume game... (the harder one...wont dc u but you control when the game starts making the other person quit)
3) im not gonna tell this one becuz it works 100% of the time and u cant stop it
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 pm

I think the challenge 1 is something wrong with the software or whatever it is because it happens to me and I have know idea how.

-------

http://maddenxleague.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1677

Sponsored content

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 pm