PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

john5153

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Vikings move to 7-3 with a win over the Panthers. Adrian Peterson got over 100 yards, but fumbled twice. gg Dash... reece is a beast!

Battles led to team to his first come from behind victory. He has been inconsistent the last 3 weeks, which has sources saying his starting job maybe back under fire. People are clamouring to see Qb Rookie Teddy Chatman play since he will DIE very soon.....
zeemen

Post  zeemen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:41 pm

John. What about the write up for the vikes/lions game. I like reading your write ups but didn't see one for our game.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Steelers march into Cleveland and take down the undefeated Brownies in a crazy high octane passing game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

zeemen wrote:John. What about the write up for the vikes/lions game. I like reading your write ups but didn't see one for our game.

lol ummm... i do my best to summarize it:

Vikings get buttraped by lions...... no condom...... no lube.....well maybe a lil lube.. but not enough to help.

KEY NOTES:
Sanchez throws for over 300 yards, 4 tds
desean jackson goes for over 100 yards receiving
zeemen

Post  zeemen on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

Way too funny bro! It was just one of those games where everything went Lions way. It's going to be one hell of a game when we meet next. Win or lose man, you play this game the right way and I love having you in this division. Looks like NFC north is going to be brutal right through to the last week. Please take it easy on Sanchise next game, he won't play that good again. He is ready for his 3-4 pick game soon I'm sure. He never fails me!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:51 pm

zeemen wrote:Way too funny bro! It was just one of those games where everything went Lions way. It's going to be one hell of a game when we meet next. Win or lose man, you play this game the right way and I love having you in this division. Looks like NFC north is going to be brutal right through to the last week. Please take it easy on Sanchise next game, he won't play that good again. He is ready for his 3-4 pick game soon I'm sure. He never fails me!

Lol Imma need some madden help. After the game when I was texting you, I felt like I played an okay game, just gave up some big plays
zeemen

Post  zeemen on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 am

John, It wasn't you, you did play well and would have beaten most that night. It was just one of those games where I was focused and was really into it. Everything i called and did for plays were right on and executed to perfection it seemed. If you had the normal **** playing zee, you would have either won or it would have been close. Just wish I could get up for every game like that. But at this time of year, we are all just barely hanging on till the new one comes out.

See you in Detroit.....sim style...man!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 am

Vikings once again are raped....this time they tried to press charges as the defense gave up 2 deep passes and a long run to Chris Johnson. Gg dan da man
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Vikings able to pull away from the seahawks late... win 27-3. Defense was excellent on both sides of the ball, as the neither team tallied over 200 yards. Adrian Peterson had 73 yards rushing, but 60 yards of it came on a game-clinching td run. With the first half ending in a 3-0 tie, Battles was benched for Teddy Chatman. He ended the day with 105 yards 1 td and 1int. Coach Jordan said Battle will be the starter next week, but the countdown has started... gg deatheagle

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 am

http://xtreme-football.net/MXL/gamecenter/349462

BROWNS 9-2 bitches...thats right the **** ass raiders took down the browns...even after browns owner gets 2 raider guys suspended for the season for a controversal call the raiders are looking up and makin a run for the post season...next up...chargers...woohoo
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Vikings when an important game in their journey to reach the playoffs, winning 27-11. The defense was stellar, getting 5 sacks and 6 interceptions. Adrian peterson ran for over 100 yards as he grounded out some tough yards in the second half. All was not great as the the Vikings have lost Qb Jamaal Battles to a PCL TEAR. Due to the extinction of madden 12 in just a under a month, he will DIE from this injury. Chatman will takeover for the remainder of the season. Sources say due to Qb Josh Portis being black and his cheesy speed, he will be added to the roster as emergency qb.

Also returning to the team is Dt Kevin Williams. If the Vikings make the playoffs, he could actually have a chance to see the field one more time. HOWEVER, XFN has decided to not show him up in free agency (but he is on madden ps3 free agency) He will be picked up VIA PS3 and tony will have to kiss my a.s.s. because xfn fucking up J/K.... SAY TONY, I JUST PICKED UP KEVIN WILLIAMS THRU FREE AGENCY, HE WAS MAKING A LIL OVER 10 MILLION A YEAR. SINCE MY STARTER BATTLES IS DONE, I SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO RESIGN HIM. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Vikings d was opportunistic ( 5 ints 1 fumble by Sanchez) as they were able to pull out the win 28-20. Vikings offense was non-existent for 3 quarters, but was able to get a few key plays in the 4th to get a win. Teddy Chatman starts off his short career with a victory going 6 of 15 for 100 yards and a late td pass. Peterson added 93 tough yards as the Lion's d only gave up 199 total. gg zee!

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

I normally don't do this or bitch about how people play but **** is getting old and I thought it was against the rules!!

**** YOU BARBER, you pussy ass bitch!! You have to fucking DT bull rush **** all game to fucking win. What a cornball!!

No I didn't take any fucking pictures to prove it tony because if he has to do **** like that to win, then it's not saying much for him. PUSSY!!

I'm winning the game and to go up by 10 on the extra point the game freezes and I miss. Later he's winning by 2 points and I'm in FG range with less than 2 minutes and this PUSSY has to use the DT bullrush **** to save his ass!!

CONGRATS YOU PIECE OF ****!! You beat the Bills using a bullshit cheat!!

Everyone give it up to Barber!!! Great victory scrub!!

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh I seen what you said, 'It wasn't a bullrush it's a swim move"

Yeah I've never seen a sim move where the DT roles over the center and stumbles over the center and into the QB.

**** you scrub!!

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 am

HIGHLIGHT wrote:I normally don't do this or bitch about how people play but **** is getting old and I thought it was against the rules!!

**** YOU BARBER, you pussy ass bitch!! You have to fucking DT bull rush **** all game to fucking win. What a cornball!!

No I didn't take any fucking pictures to prove it tony because if he has to do **** like that to win, then it's not saying much for him. PUSSY!!

I'm winning the game and to go up by 10 on the extra point the game freezes and I miss. Later he's winning by 2 points and I'm in FG range with less than 2 minutes and this PUSSY has to use the DT bullrush **** to save his ass!!

CONGRATS YOU PIECE OF ****!! You beat the Bills using a bullshit cheat!!

Everyone give it up to Barber!!! Great victory scrub!!

Whoa!

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm sorry about my last 2 posts in here guys!! Like I said I'm normally not like that and don't care so much about people playing some bullshit, but it just really bugged me last night.

You just get sick of scrubs having to take advantage of some cheats or glitches in the game that's banned in this league. I play normal as hell and have never used any of the AI glitches, DT bullrush, Cheap Blitzes ect, ect... I don't have the time to go find ways to cheat the system on YouTube and I'm here for the fun of it and it's not that big of a deal to me to win or lose, so there's no reason to find these things.

Those who do, it's not like you're getting paid to play this game, but if you have to resort to using such bullshit to win then that's you though. Congrats, you're the man and you're a better exploiter than I am!!

Sure I could've taken pictures or vids of what he was doing, but I'm not going to waste my time on such a scrub. He knows what he was doing and so do I, like I said if you have to use such stuff to win, then that's not saying much about you!! You're a joke!!
DaShaolinGambino

Post  DaShaolinGambino on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Lol...highlight ur atrocious at **** talking bro

That is all

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:19 pm

LOL@Dash

Man I'll roast you on any day of the week!!

Re: Check it out

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

first of all u need to know the difference between a bull rush and a swim move and bro when u stand still in the pocket for 4 secs and wait to see if ur wrs get open on streaks im going to smash ur qb. But thks for being a quitter. Cause quitting a game is against the rules i think right

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 pm

**** You pu$$y!!

I know the difference between the 2 scrub!!

You played the DT the entire game and yes at times you did do the swim move, which didn't do **** because my RB was either by you or I threw the ball.

There were many times that you DID bullrush right over my center and had a free run at either the RB or QB after stumbling over the center. You're a fucking scrub dude and we both know that you were doing it.

Just like on my last drive when I was in FG range to win the game, look what happens!! Back 2 back DT Bullrushes that put me out of range. Cornball ass knew he was about to lose and had to cheat...smh

Now I really wish I did save the vids of your game play. That's why your ass hauled ass out of the chat when I came in because you know what you did homo. It's a fucking shame that we have cheap ass players like you in this league still, that we have to take pictures or record things.

Again, great job **** face!! You had to use some cheap ass DT bullrush to beat the all mighty Bills!!

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

dabarber1974 wrote:first of all u need to know the difference between a bull rush and a swim move and bro when u stand still in the pocket for 4 secs and wait to see if ur wrs get open on streaks im going to smash ur qb. But thks for being a quitter. Cause quitting a game is against the rules i think right

You know what the difference is between you and me is you cock sucker?

1st of all I don't suck cock!!

2nd, I'll admit to what I've done!

You're damn right I quit. What was there like 30 seconds left after you bullrushed me out of FG range that would've won the game for me!

**** you!! I'll deal with what ever tony decides to do about me quiting with 30 secons left after you hoed out!! Atleast I'll tell the truth scrub!!

Re: Check it out

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

lol dude u need to layoff the pipe but whatever u say bro see u in m13
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:40 pm

HIGHLIGHT wrote:**** You pu$$y!!

You played the DT the entire game and yes at times you did do the swim move, which didn't do **** because my RB was either by you or I threw the ball.

There were many times that you DID bullrush right over my center and had a free run at either the RB or QB after stumbling over the center. You're a fucking scrub dude and we both know that you were doing it.

Just like on my last drive when I was in FG range to win the game, look what happens!! Back 2 back DT Bullrushes that put me out of range. Cornball ass knew he was about to lose and had to cheat...smh

Now I really wish I did save the vids of your game play. That's why your ass hauled ass out of the chat when I came in because you know what you did homo. It's a fucking shame that we have cheap ass players like you in this league still, that we have to take pictures or record things.

Again, great job **** face!! You had to use some cheap ass DT bullrush to beat the all mighty Bills!!

Not sure why you keep wasting your breath with stuff like this...lol We all know it goes on and nothing is really done about it. The ones who use little tricks usually stay quiet and win. Why would they say anything if they always have 10+ wins every season??? If they say something then it hurts their game. If you try to prove something that the ones that do the little tricks gang up on you. Now we are in the last month of Madden 12 and all the little tricks are exposed on you tube and etc... so you will see a increase in them.

You literally have to video tape the whole game to see the real effect of someone using little tricks to win. Saving highlights don't do a damn thing and don't really show the real result. Except a he said/she said crap.

It has gotten worse in MXL with people trying to beat the A.I., but you just have to learn to embrace it as it will never be really enforced. MXL never really has a STRONG wait list to just boot players to make a statement.

I enjoy MXL and i do agree that people who use the little tricks take the fun out of the league. My last game i played that i lost the dude abused everything and the game DQ'd in the 4th qtr. I just counted the game as i in no way in hell wanted to play that kind of game again.

MXL has a good group and hopefully Madden 13 will make it harder for these owners who use the cheap little tricks to succeed.

and on a last note, that little DT Bull Rush is very easy to beat. It makes running/passing even easier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 am

ViperX24 wrote:
HIGHLIGHT wrote:**** You pu$$y!!

Not sure why you keep wasting your breath with stuff like this...lol We all know it goes on and nothing is really done about it. The ones who use little tricks usually stay quiet and win. Why would they say anything if they always have 10+ wins every season??? If they say something then it hurts their game. If you try to prove something that the ones that do the little tricks gang up on you. Now we are in the last month of Madden 12 and all the little tricks are exposed on you tube and etc... so you will see a increase in them.

You literally have to video tape the whole game to see the real effect of someone using little tricks to win. Saving highlights don't do a damn thing and don't really show the real result. Except a he said/she said crap.

It has gotten worse in MXL with people trying to beat the A.I., but you just have to learn to embrace it as it will never be really enforced. MXL never really has a STRONG wait list to just boot players to make a statement.

I enjoy MXL and i do agree that people who use the little tricks take the fun out of the league. My last game i played that i lost the dude abused everything and the game DQ'd in the 4th qtr. I just counted the game as i in no way in hell wanted to play that kind of game again.

MXL has a good group and hopefully Madden 13 will make it harder for these owners who use the cheap little tricks to succeed.

and on a last note, that little DT Bull Rush is very easy to beat. It makes running/passing even easier.

I believe that last statement was meant for me. I have done nothing to cheat or confuss the A.I, just admit you got your ass beat. when I get my ass beat I don't get on here complaining.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:31 am

The 🇳🇪 Pats 🇳🇪 cap of the regular season with a win. No surprise here as the Patriots win the AFCeast for the 6th and final year in a row. With a mighty strong finish by formerly known 9-0babyyy browns the Patriots also clinch #1 seed in the AFC and a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:23 am