PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

Log in

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2


LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Share
avatar
da303hooligan

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Denver, CO

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am

PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

No excuses, i wouldnt say you played good. I just played really, really bad haha. You still got the W so no biggie. We all know Tebow blows dogs for quarters so nothing to get all excited about.

Will say Rodgers played like a little bitch with running 20 yrds back to complete screens and nano passes. But in the end, i dont really care haha

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:42 am

da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

No excuses, i wouldnt say you played good. I just played really, really bad haha. You still got the W so no biggie. We all know Tebow blows dogs for quarters so nothing to get all excited about.

Will say Rodgers played like a little bitch with running 20 yrds back to complete screens and nano passes. But in the end, i dont really care haha

You really want to go there? I dont drop back 20 yards, EVER!! I dont know what nano passes are either. I did do quick slants and screens, not even that many really, to counter your blitzes because if anyone is using nano stuff, its you, LBs and DEs getting to the QB and RBs in the backfield untouched on a lot of plays. Whatever though, you held the ball for 27 minutes of the game but yes, I still get the W.
avatar
da303hooligan

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Denver, CO

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 am

PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

No excuses, i wouldnt say you played good. I just played really, really bad haha. You still got the W so no biggie. We all know Tebow blows dogs for quarters so nothing to get all excited about.

Will say Rodgers played like a little bitch with running 20 yrds back to complete screens and nano passes. But in the end, i dont really care haha

You really want to go there? I dont drop back 20 yards, EVER!! I dont know what nano passes are either. I did do quick slants and screens, not even that many really, to counter your blitzes because if anyone is using nano stuff, its you, LBs and DEs getting to the QB and RBs in the backfield untouched on a lot of plays. Whatever though, you held the ball for 27 minutes of the game but yes, I still get the W.

I'm not gonna argue. I don't care that I lost cuz I kknow how I played and deserved it. I didnt really even blitz you till the end of the game (not like i normally would) because you were crying about it in the chat the day before. Was being nice. yeah i had the ball cuz for the majority of the game cuz after i saw how the game was goin, i lost interest and decided to run the clock some. Notice running play after running play? you did sprint back so dont say you didnt. I dont care. people do it. i was just bringing it up. You ran the same exact running play 4 times (yes i counted) in a row cuz you got positive yard on it each time. you also cried about stacking the box but you ran sugar blitz enough times for me to schedule an appointment with my dentist. quick slant after quick slant after quick slant is all you had. and btw, only 1 of your 7 ints was a user pick..shame on you lol.

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 am

da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

No excuses, i wouldnt say you played good. I just played really, really bad haha. You still got the W so no biggie. We all know Tebow blows dogs for quarters so nothing to get all excited about.

Will say Rodgers played like a little bitch with running 20 yrds back to complete screens and nano passes. But in the end, i dont really care haha

You really want to go there? I dont drop back 20 yards, EVER!! I dont know what nano passes are either. I did do quick slants and screens, not even that many really, to counter your blitzes because if anyone is using nano stuff, its you, LBs and DEs getting to the QB and RBs in the backfield untouched on a lot of plays. Whatever though, you held the ball for 27 minutes of the game but yes, I still get the W.

I'm not gonna argue. I don't care that I lost cuz I kknow how I played and deserved it. I didnt really even blitz you till the end of the game (not like i normally would) because you were crying about it in the chat the day before. Was being nice. yeah i had the ball cuz for the majority of the game cuz after i saw how the game was goin, i lost interest and decided to run the clock some. Notice running play after running play? you did sprint back so dont say you didnt. I dont care. people do it. i was just bringing it up. You ran the same exact running play 4 times (yes i counted) in a row cuz you got positive yard on it each time. you also cried about stacking the box but you ran sugar blitz enough times for me to schedule an appointment with my dentist. quick slant after quick slant after quick slant is all you had. and btw, only 1 of your 7 ints was a user pick..shame on you lol.

You say you dont want to argue but then you keep bringing up new ****. I never ever run the same play in a row, much less 4 time in a row. It may have looked like that but I ran dive, hb slant, hb power o , and hb counter out of the ace jumbo set. And I rarely blitzed you, its just not part of my game, I zoned the **** out you is what i did because you couldnt run the ball early in the game against it which made pass D even easier.
avatar
da303hooligan

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Denver, CO

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm

PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:
PWn3DvILl3 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

No excuses, i wouldnt say you played good. I just played really, really bad haha. You still got the W so no biggie. We all know Tebow blows dogs for quarters so nothing to get all excited about.

Will say Rodgers played like a little bitch with running 20 yrds back to complete screens and nano passes. But in the end, i dont really care haha

You really want to go there? I dont drop back 20 yards, EVER!! I dont know what nano passes are either. I did do quick slants and screens, not even that many really, to counter your blitzes because if anyone is using nano stuff, its you, LBs and DEs getting to the QB and RBs in the backfield untouched on a lot of plays. Whatever though, you held the ball for 27 minutes of the game but yes, I still get the W.

I'm not gonna argue. I don't care that I lost cuz I kknow how I played and deserved it. I didnt really even blitz you till the end of the game (not like i normally would) because you were crying about it in the chat the day before. Was being nice. yeah i had the ball cuz for the majority of the game cuz after i saw how the game was goin, i lost interest and decided to run the clock some. Notice running play after running play? you did sprint back so dont say you didnt. I dont care. people do it. i was just bringing it up. You ran the same exact running play 4 times (yes i counted) in a row cuz you got positive yard on it each time. you also cried about stacking the box but you ran sugar blitz enough times for me to schedule an appointment with my dentist. quick slant after quick slant after quick slant is all you had. and btw, only 1 of your 7 ints was a user pick..shame on you lol.

You say you dont want to argue but then you keep bringing up new ****. I never ever run the same play in a row, much less 4 time in a row. It may have looked like that but I ran dive, hb slant, hb power o , and hb counter out of the ace jumbo set. And I rarely blitzed you, its just not part of my game, I zoned the **** out you is what i did because you couldnt run the ball early in the game against it which made pass D even easier.

yada yada yada..lol
avatar
ViperX24

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 101
Location : Charleston, South Carolina

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  ViperX24 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Did i mention i got blown out in my game????


__________________________________________________________________________________________________



"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."


avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:29 pm

ugh..... browns and titans play an ugly game in which each three at least 3 picks....Colt Mccoy got benched in the 3rd when he fumbled on a drive that could of put a stranglehold on the titans... Seneca Wallace didnt fair any better as he was 2/5 with 3 ints. He will remain the starter next week because wallace didnt fair any better. Workhorse peyton hillis put in work (20 carries 165 yards 3 tds) first half but seem to slow down second half. Hardesty played with a chip on his shoulders amid the rumors that he would be demoted to third string behind brandon jackson. He had 118 yards and a td. gg hc

40 - 26 BROWNS....


Last edited by john5153 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minicola

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-07-13

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Minicola on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 pm

john5153 wrote:ugh..... browns and titans play an ugly game in which each three at least 3 picks....Colt Mccoy got benched in the 3rd when he fumbled on a drive that could of put a stranglehold on the titans... Seneca Wallace didnt fair any better as he was 2/5 with 3 ints. He will remain the starter next week because wallace didnt fair any better. Workhorse peyton hillis put in work (20 carries 165 yards 3 tds) first half but seem to slow down second half. Hardesty played with a chip on his shoulders amid the rumors that he would be demoted to third string behind brandon jackson. He had 118 yards and a td. gg hc


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soooooo who won? lol

PS Rumour has it Browns are scouting josh johnson :)
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Minicola wrote:
john5153 wrote:ugh..... browns and titans play an ugly game in which each three at least 3 picks....Colt Mccoy got benched in the 3rd when he fumbled on a drive that could of put a stranglehold on the titans... Seneca Wallace didnt fair any better as he was 2/5 with 3 ints. He will remain the starter next week because wallace didnt fair any better. Workhorse peyton hillis put in work (20 carries 165 yards 3 tds) first half but seem to slow down second half. Hardesty played with a chip on his shoulders amid the rumors that he would be demoted to third string behind brandon jackson. He had 118 yards and a td. gg hc


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soooooo who won? lol

PS Rumour has it Browns are scouting josh johnson Smile


RUMOR has it that browns will not look for another qb because unlike in madden 11, i could pass okay lol

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 am

eagles squeak by the niners 21-14...it was a good defensive game and alot of fun...gg puj

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Tonka-Truck wrote:eagles squeak by the niners 21-14...it was a good defensive game and alot of fun...gg puj

agree - very good game, wished I could have gotten the victory but all is well

That stupid INT that I threw right before half that lead to a TD was such a dumb move on my part and ultimately cost me the game....oh well, gotta get better

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Cowboys welcome the lions for their home opener and come out victorious 24-17. Great back and forth game by both teams. Cowboys defense steps up huge late in game with 2 ints to seal the game.

Cowboys head into their bye 4-0. Bring on the patriots!
avatar
ViperX24

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 101
Location : Charleston, South Carolina

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  ViperX24 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:17 am

Steelers get back on track and beat Titans 58-21 behind HB Mendenhall's 220 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

Steelers management is still not impressed with the defense lack to stop the pass this season.

GG hcaicedo


__________________________________________________________________________________________________



"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."



Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Packers continue their winning ways going to Atlanta and winning 31-12. Clay Matthews had a monster game recording 5 sacks and should of had another 1.5 sacks if EA could get stats right. The Packs D continues to torment QBs getting 3 more INTs including a pick 6.

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

After being cheated a win last week vs Fall3n224's Cardinals, the Giants and head coach lordbones looked to get his first MXL win vs the Seahawks.

The Giants start out strong and ramble down the field on the opening drive to score first on a Ware 7yrd TD run. Giants head to the 2nd qtr with a 7-0 lead. Seattle has a nice drive of their own to tie it up 7-7. Manning answers back with a 68yrd TD pass to Hicks to give the Giants a 14-7 lead. Seahawks have a 4 and out and Eli has some time to make it a 21-7 lead heading into the half.....

Giants drive all the way down to the 2 with a 2nd down and about 20 seconds left in the half. Coach Bones elects to run a FB dive that is stuffed. Giants call their last TO with 7 seconds left. A power dive to Jacobs should be a no brainer and sure TD right? Nope, Seahawks stuff it and the clock expires with the Giants not getting anything. 14-7 NY at the half. Eli Manning was strong in the first half not tossing any INT's. Interceptions have been the one mishap that has plagued him this season.

Start of the 2nd half and the Hawks seemed to have the momentum after the goaline stop.

It was all Seattle in the 2nd half as Eli started his INT binge, tossing 3 in the 2nd half(1 was a pick 6). Seattle took control and advantage of the Giants mistakes to secure the 28-14win.

Great game cbnfvr.


Last edited by lordbones on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 pm

lordbones wrote:After being cheated a win last week vs Fall3n224's Cardinals, the Giants and head coach lordbones looked to get his first MXL win vs the Seahawks.

The Giants start out strong and ramble down the field on the opening drive to score first on a Ware 7yrd TD run. Giants head to the 2nd qtr with a 7-0 lead. Seattle has a nice drive of their own to tie it up 7-7. Manning answers back with a 68yrd TD pass to Hicks to give the Giants a 14-7 lead. Seahawks have a 4 and out and Eli has some time make it a 21-7 lead heading into the half.....

Giants drive all the way down to the 2 with a 2nd down and about 20 seconds left in the half. Coach Bones elects to run a FB dive that is stuffed. Giants call their last TO with 7 seconds left. A power dive to Jacobs should be a no brainer and sure TD right? Nope, Seahawks stuff it and the clock expires with the Giants not getting anything. 14-7 NY at the half. Eli Manning was strong in the first half not tossing any INT's. Interceptions have been the one mishap that has plagued him this season.

Start of the 2nd half and the Hawks seemed to have the momentum after stopping two straight runs on the goaline as the 1st half expired.

It was all Seattle in the 2nd half as Eli started his INT binge, tossing 3 in the 2nd half(1 was a pick 6). Seattle took control and advantage of the Giants mistakes to secure the win.

Great game cbnfvr.

sounds like a tough one there......
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

PWn3DvILl3 wrote:Packers continue their winning ways going to Atlanta and winning 31-12. Clay Matthews had a monster game recording 5 sacks and should of had another 1.5 sacks if EA could get stats right. The Packs D continues to torment QBs getting 3 more INTs including a pick 6.


STATEMENT GAME!
avatar
john5153

Posts : 866
Join date : 2009-09-18

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  john5153 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:36 am

hillis has pure speed.... this like from week 2 or some ****:



Last edited by john5153 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minicola

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-07-13

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Minicola on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 am

Bucs go to candlestick and play well on defense (minus 3 big plays), average well over 4 yards per carry and freeman plays well despite being forced to throw 52 times. Connor Barth misses 3 Fgs, including 2 in the final minutes after the bucs go down the field both times and end up losing to SF by three.

Barth is now a Free agent and allowed to sign with any team.

GG puj, thought I had it put away until he blew up the run game in the 3rd and early forth

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Patriots come out victorious over the Jets at home 56-16. Brady was forced to pass a lot when game was already over due to crazy injuring 3 out of my 4 rb's lol


backup TE A. Hernandez stepped in when Rob Gronkowski broke his jaw and went off for a sensational game recording 11rec 229yds 3tds.

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Cards finally make it above .500 but at least leading the division and go into their bye week.
avatar
ViperX24

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 101
Location : Charleston, South Carolina

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  ViperX24 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Steelers over come a vast of mistakes..fumble inside the 5 yard line, missed Field Goal & Interception to come away with a victory against Jaguars 20-17 behind the workhorse HB Mendenhall's 186 yards.

GG Hai


Bring on the much talked about shady Cardinals next.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________



"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."


avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 am

Browns and Raiders clash in a slushy toilet bowl. Neither O did much in the rain but Cam Dmac and the Raiders managed to mount a 4th quarter rally. With less then 10 seconds left DHB of all people make this catch, holds on and gets shoved out of bounds with 1 second left.




Jani walks onto the field in the pouring rain trying to judge the wind from 45, rears back and puts the boot to the ball.



cheers

Great game John

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 am

Where's my brown bag? I'm not sure if it's my beloved bengals team r it's my playcalling/stick skills but these bengals keep getting blown out for 2 straight week now....we can't stop people on the ground r through the air on defense. And we can't score on anybody with our current offense. We spent big to get 2 shut down cb in Cromartie and Asante to go with future pro bowl cb leon hall yet guys still able to throw at will and complete every passes in front r behind them. It's not a good time to be a bengal's fan right now because coach Heineken suck right now. But we won't give up we will continue to fight to the last second of every match until we figure out how to start winning again because those losing days under mike browns management r so history....WHO DEY!

Guest
Guest

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:20 am

Patriots stun the visiting Cowboys scoring 22 unanswered in the 4th qtr. 36-33

Who else but Tom Perfect Brady to fuel the 4th qtr drive with 3 TDs to 3 dif receivers with the last to yo boy Ochocinco!

Patriots D was also up to par as they held the cowboys to all 3 n outs in the 4th until an uncontroversial call but no need to get into that and put another 10pages on the smackboard.

gg tony well played game

Pats go into a much needed bye week after a tough 6 games to start the season.

Sponsored content

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:14 am