PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

ViperX24

Re: LET THE SMACKTALK BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Post  ViperX24 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

fireice56 wrote:Lets stop making baseless comments. Wheres your proof, dont talk out of your ass. If it was quick passes to my te every time, he would have 21 receptions not 8. As to droping back, if its a quick pass everytime i wouldnt have to drop back. So pick one baseless comment that doesnt contridct the other.

No if you wanna mention bullshit, lets talk aobut the fact that i beat your guard everytime and he falls at bens feet everytime, which doesnt make any sense. No one just falls down like that.

Nothing aobut that game was unsim, it was a good game. if you have proof show it otherwise stop bitching.

I just spent the last 10 minutes saving what video i could dumbass. I got proof. Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 pm

make sure you go through the colts playbook as well to name your "proof".
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[10:15:02] @ tony87blue : bu11 is a god

10X MXL SUPER BOWL CHAMPION

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 am

Packers go to Chicago and come out victorious 35-17 behind James Starks 121 yard 3 TD performance. The defense came up big in the 2nd half forcing 3 Cutler INTs.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 am

eagles win 55-14 vs the Giants....DRC had 4 picks ....vick only threw 11 passes but threw another duck snort for a pick...Djax had a 99yd TD catch....gg lordbones

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 am

Tonka-Truck wrote:eagles win 55-14 vs the Giants....DRC had 4 picks ....vick only threw 11 passes but threw another duck snort for a pick...Djax had a 99yd TD catch....gg lordbones

Mistake filled game on my part. The Jackson 99 yd td was a complete abortion call from my D. GG man. Looking forward to game 2.
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

ViperX24 wrote:
fireice56 wrote:Lets stop making baseless comments. Wheres your proof, dont talk out of your ass. If it was quick passes to my te every time, he would have 21 receptions not 8. As to droping back, if its a quick pass everytime i wouldnt have to drop back. So pick one baseless comment that doesnt contridct the other.

No if you wanna mention bullshit, lets talk aobut the fact that i beat your guard everytime and he falls at bens feet everytime, which doesnt make any sense. No one just falls down like that.

Nothing aobut that game was unsim, it was a good game. if you have proof show it otherwise stop bitching.

I just spent the last 10 minutes saving what video i could dumbass. I got proof. Smile

just watched your videos, not really sure what you are complaining about, looked to me like clarke was just open in your zones.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:24 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:

yes he was open in zone and man coverage. Im not complaining about that. The fact he did the same play 5 times in a row. I mean game on im gonna run the same play every down for now on.

just watched your videos, not really sure what you are complaining about, looked to me like clarke was just open in your zones.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 am

best players win because of variety, but go ahead, seems to be the mentality of owners these days.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:best players win because of variety, but go ahead, seems to be the mentality of owners these days.

He had nothing else working except that one play to clark(post TE) and did the same play with the WR in same spot. nothing else worked. I mean if i was good at user control i could've shut it down, but i'm not.

So i'm just find a play every game that works and just do it over and over since it seems to be ok with it.

I can only upload 8 highlights and i can't begin to show you how many times he did the same play over and over........over, over. over....

Last edited by ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am

ViperX24 wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:best players win because of variety, but go ahead, seems to be the mentality of owners these days.

He had nothing else working except that one play to clark(post TE) and did the same play with the WR in same spot. nothing else worked. I mean if i was good at user control i could've shut it down, but i'm not.

So i'm just find a play every game that works and just do it over and over since it seems to be ok with it.

im not saying he didn't. But he had 8 receptions out of 21 to his TE and somehow he had 273 yards out of those 8. I'm just saying from the videos that it certainly didn't appear glitchy or anything.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:

im not saying he didn't. But he had 8 receptions out of 21 to his TE and somehow he had 273 yards out of those 8. I'm just saying from the videos that it certainly didn't appear glitchy or anything.

i'm 'm not saying it's a glitch. I'm just pissed that it seems to be ok to run the same play 5 times in row. Each of those passes where for big yards as in the videos he is wide open. I mean it's like running 5 HB tosses in a row getting big yards. I mean if we are going to play unranked franchise games here then i'm going to start doing the same thing.

Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

btw a man cover 1 with the middle LB in a yellow woulda blown that play up with ease :\
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:btw a man cover 1 with the middle LB in a yellow woulda blown that play up with ease :\

did do that play bull and a bunch of other ones also.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Ok just for you I can name the plays of all the videos you have and you'll see they aren't the same play.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

ViperX24 wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:

i'm 'm not saying it's a glitch. I'm just pissed that it seems to be ok to run the same play 5 times in row. Each of those passes where for big yards as in the videos he is wide open. I mean it's like running 5 HB tosses in a row getting big yards. I mean if we are going to play unranked franchise games here then i'm going to start doing the same thing.

What, exactly, would doing that accomplish?

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Saw the videos and I'm not sure whats the problem viper... Bu11 is right his TE only had 8 catches. I'm not sure if he used the same play over and over but it should be up to you to stop it plain and simple. If I know a play is going to constantly work cause my opponent doesn't know how to stop it I'll keep using it when I need yards.

ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm

nexus24 wrote:Saw the videos and I'm not sure whats the problem viper... Bu11 is right his TE only had 8 catches. I'm not sure if he used the same play over and over but it should be up to you to stop it plain and simple. If I know a play is going to constantly work cause my opponent doesn't know how to stop it I'll keep using it when I need yards.

I love how people get one minded. LOL i'm not complaining about the play and yes he got big yards from it.

I was pissed because he used the play 5 times in a row. Do you see a team do 5 HB tosses in a row in the NFL ??? lol

john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 pm

ugh.... browns win via a d/c with 6 mins left up only 11. Browns for 2 games havent been able to run the ball at all, but colt mccoy played well enought first half. Jon stincomb, a high priced free agent, will be out 8 weeks with a torn hamstring. Anthony smith, acquired from the bengals will be asked to step in for the injured all-pro.

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 am

just to put it out there one more place for this week....COWBOYS 44 - 21 Redskins!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 am

Cardinals put up their first win against Seattle, and the game was in their favour, Kolb continues to disappoint with his overthrows, but the defense played well until the second half, it appears that's how all of my games have been going.. GG Cb.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Steelers get handled in all phases of the game and get destroyed. Nothing wanted to go there way...lol

Would've been a close game if i didn't drop INT's and get Roughing the passer calls. haha

Either my O-line really sucks or you found a way to get some serious pressure also.

GG Htown

Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 am

da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:55 am

da303hooligan wrote:Broncos lose another. Had my minimal attention through out the entire game and it showed. Note to self, dont play league game while having friends over, drinking, smokin the devils lettuce and chatting to people on fb all at the same time haha..

on to next week..

Excuses excuses.

Packers welcomed Tebow to Lambeau Field by getting 6 INTs in the first half and then welcomed Orton to the game by picking off his first pass. Packers win 45-14 over the Broncos.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 pm