PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD RETURNS

ViperX24

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  ViperX24 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

Steelers come out with a Win against the Bills but lose another Defensive player. The Steelers Defense ranks in the top 3 in points allowed so far this season and if only i had a Offense i might have a better record.

Steelers are still kicking though and playing through injuries.
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 pm

fireice56 wrote:gg bull but man that was just some bs. It was a good game untill im at his 1 about to score a td to tie the game at 28 then turner fumbles. After this ryan throws a pick to a dt and a re. For a 91 qb Ryan misses a lot of open recievers. had about 6 or more overthrows. Im hating madden at the moment. oh and i know im done 22 but ya never know what could happen thats why i was still throwing. There is no need to throw and score a td up 22 with 19 seconds left, but ok i guess thats allowed so ill make sure to do it from now on when i have a lead.

lol your fucking full of **** dude. Here's a better writeup for you. Vikings beat the tar out of the Falcons by winning the turnover battle. Once the game was clearly over late in the 4th, Fire decides he's going to pad Ryan and Whites stats the rest of the game by calling timeouts and kicking onsides. So, I decided to give you a dose back and pad my own stats by putting up 70. Don't come crying about scoring on you when you are dragging out the game. I ran the ball from the 20 to the endzone on my last drive then you decide to pull your "lets throw to white every play and see what happens". If your going to do that ****, you can expect me to score it down your throat everytime. And let's not even talk about all the quick snaps and quick throws while my guys are getting lined up. I can see why i get complaints on you in mxl2 from time to time.
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm

btw : (ATL) R.White 5 Yd pass from M.Ryan(two-point conversion failed), 2:00

(ATL) R.White 83 Yd pass from M.Ryan(two-point conversion failed), 1:14

both illegal and pointless.

you are no better then praphaci. good luck with your 50 passing attempts per game, going to need it.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 am

I hate this damn game.... first game against the Broncos my team is on fire then the game freezes!!! restart... we get disconnected... restart #2 my team plays like a$$ and WR's drop everything still a close game and get disconnected beginning of 3rd qtr. So i restart game and it says i LOST ???? WTF is this bullshit??????????????????
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 am

ViperX24 wrote:I hate this damn game.... first game against the Broncos my team is on fire then the game freezes!!! restart... we get disconnected... restart #2 my team plays like a$$ and WR's drop everything still a close game and get disconnected beginning of 3rd qtr. So i restart game and it says i LOST ???? WTF is this bullshit??????????????????

Yeah it's a shitty way to take a W thats for sure..our games were close all the way thru..no sure why this happened..Denver was up by 10 and Dawkins had just recovered a fumble, then while i was selecting a play it froze..again..next thing we noticed it said I had won and we only played 2.5 qtrs..

Sorry it went down this way Viper..dont really know what else to say about it..

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 am

ViperX24 wrote:I hate this damn game.... first game against the Broncos my team is on fire then the game freezes!!! restart... we get disconnected... restart #2 my team plays like a$$ and WR's drop everything still a close game and get disconnected beginning of 3rd qtr. So i restart game and it says i LOST ???? WTF is this bullshit??????????????????

JOIN THE CLUB!!! THIS HAPPEN TO ME WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT IN 4TH QUARTER OF PLAYOFF GAME IN MXL2....17-24 AND HE GETS CREDITED WITH WIN WHILE MY 14-2 SEASON GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!!
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:32 am

tony87blue wrote:

JOIN THE CLUB!!! THIS HAPPEN TO ME WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT IN 4TH QUARTER OF PLAYOFF GAME IN MXL2....17-24 AND HE GETS CREDITED WITH WIN WHILE MY 14-2 SEASON GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!!

Yeah i'm part of the club now. President Tony and Vice President Viper so let's start filling our cabinet up!!! My season is down the drain now and looking forward to the draft!

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 am

BU11 AND FIREICE!!!

Looking at scoring summary:

Vikings 56 Falcons 36 with 2 minutes remaining.

I don't know if Falcons had all 3 timeouts remaining at this point but I'm going to assume they did from the write up about Falcons calling timeouts and I'm also going to assume that Falcons attempted an onside kick following TD at 2 minute mark. All fine....nothing wrong there, just trying to give himself a chance. HOWEVER

From the scoring summary Falcons did NOT recover onside. GAME OVER......WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THAT IN THEIR HEADS?? Do you really think you will score 20+ points in matter of 2 minutes?? It would require a miracle....so i can see bu11's frustration from fireice extending the game by calling timeouts!! Was he right in scoring that TD ?? NO....plain and simple!!

I can see both of points of view and both of you were basically wrong in the way the game ended those last 2 minutes. Game couldve easily been over at 56-36 with bu11 kneeling those last 2 minutes.

THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE.....BE SMART AND DONT THINK THAT YOU CAN BE SOME ALL STAR TEAM THAT CAN SCORE 20+ POINTS IN 2-3 MINUTES!! WHEN GAME IS OVER IN THOSE LAST 2 MINUTES LET THE GAME BE OVER!!! I HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE PLAYERS FROM YOUR TEAM AND PUT THEM ON MY TEAM FOR 1, 2, 3 GAMES....ANYMORE UNNECESSARY SCORING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.....TEST ME, I DARE YOU!!!
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 am

tony87blue wrote:BU11 AND FIREICE!!!

Looking at scoring summary:

Vikings 56 Falcons 36 with 2 minutes remaining.

I don't know if Falcons had all 3 timeouts remaining at this point but I'm going to assume they did from the write up about Falcons calling timeouts and I'm also going to assume that Falcons attempted an onside kick following TD at 2 minute mark. All fine....nothing wrong there, just trying to give himself a chance. HOWEVER

From the scoring summary Falcons did NOT recover onside. GAME OVER......WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THAT IN THEIR HEADS?? Do you really think you will score 20+ points in matter of 2 minutes?? It would require a miracle....so i can see bu11's frustration from fireice extending the game by calling timeouts!! Was he right in scoring that TD ?? NO....plain and simple!!

I can see both of points of view and both of you were basically wrong in the way the game ended those last 2 minutes. Game couldve easily been over at 56-36 with bu11 kneeling those last 2 minutes.

THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE.....BE SMART AND DONT THINK THAT YOU CAN BE SOME ALL STAR TEAM THAT CAN SCORE 20+ POINTS IN 2-3 MINUTES!! WHEN GAME IS OVER IN THOSE LAST 2 MINUTES LET THE GAME BE OVER!!! I HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE PLAYERS FROM YOUR TEAM AND PUT THEM ON MY TEAM FOR 1, 2, 3 GAMES....ANYMORE UNNECESSARY SCORING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.....TEST ME, I DARE YOU!!!

Ahhhhh Tony the Bengals scored 20 points or close to it in a min to go in my game to pull off a miracle upset and yes it can happen. Like i've been saying since this game came out. There is no GAME OVER until the game is over!!!! Weird stuff keeps happening!!!
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:54 am

2 min? **** the game was over at 5 min.

here's an exact order of events for you, and i dont give a **** if im wrong ill do this to anyone that does this against me. I'm always respectful when it's deserved.

6:44 R. White scores (cool, no problems here) score is now 49-28 and game is over for all practical purposes.

i take a 4 min drive running the ball down the field and cap it with a barber 35 yard run at 3:11. 56-28 now the game is really over.

Falcons drive down the field using no huddle (still no problems here). R. White scores at the 2 min mark (no problem still). 56-34 and he goes for 2?? WTF IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS...now i have a problem.

Onside kick (sigh). At this point I said **** it and rammed it down his throat..two rights dont make a wrong but I do not take this. Nor, will I ever.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am

ViperX24 wrote:Ahhhhh Tony the Bengals scored 20 points or close to it in a min to go in my game to pull off a miracle upset and yes it can happen. Like i've been saying since this game came out. There is no GAME OVER until the game is over!!!! Weird stuff keeps happening!!!

that was 15pts my friend. 2 possessions.....not 3!!! but that's really NOT the point!! the point in your example was that you're game was 22-15 with 1:03 remaining!! apparently he RECOVERED the onside kick at which point he still had a chance and YOU LOST that game!!

there's a HUGE difference in 2 possession game vs 3 and the fact that FIREICE did NOT recover the onside kick at which point....GAME IS OVER!!
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 am

he did another onside after his 80 yard bomb to white with 1:14 left down 3 scores and another failed 2 pt conversion...so i scored again to repay him. Everyone knows the only time i run the score up is when I'm being given the same respect. I kneel the ball quite often against 80 percent of the players in this league.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:2 min? **** the game was over at 5 min.

here's an exact order of events for you, and i dont give a **** if im wrong ill do this to anyone that does this against me. I'm always respectful when it's deserved.

6:44 R. White scores (cool, no problems here) score is now 49-28 and game is over for all practical purposes.

i take a 4 min drive running the ball down the field and cap it with a barber 35 yard run at 3:11. 56-28 now the game is really over.

Falcons drive down the field using no huddle (still no problems here). R. White scores at the 2 min mark (no problem still). 56-34 and he goes for 2?? WTF IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS...now i have a problem.

Onside kick (sigh). At this point I said **** it and rammed it down his throat..two rights dont make a wrong but I do not take this. Nor, will I ever.

bull, with 6:44 remaining @ 49-28 game is NOT over!! it's one sided yes but still a lot of time remaining. NOW, game is definitely a done deal with 3:11 and that's why i said people need to learn how to just let the game be over. like i said, were you in the wrong...yes BUT you were probably justified b/c of him calling unnecessary timeouts and extending the game
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 am

tony87blue wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:Ahhhhh Tony the Bengals scored 20 points or close to it in a min to go in my game to pull off a miracle upset and yes it can happen. Like i've been saying since this game came out. There is no GAME OVER until the game is over!!!! Weird stuff keeps happening!!!

that was 15pts my friend. 2 possessions.....not 3!!! but that's really NOT the point!! the point in your example was that you're game was 22-15 with 1:03 remaining!! apparently he RECOVERED the onside kick at which point he still had a chance and YOU LOST that game!!

there's a HUGE difference in 2 possession game vs 3 and the fact that FIREICE did NOT recover the onside kick at which point....GAME IS OVER!!

my game was 22-7 with a min to go Tony! he got a TD, then 2-point conversion and got the onside kick, then another TD to tie the game in less than a min. Haven't you realized yet that the scoring summary chart is off ???? You can ask Bengals owner and will confirm what happened. Get your facts straight son.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:he did another onside after his 80 yard bomb to white with 1:14 left down 3 scores and another failed 2 pt conversion...so i scored again to repay him. Everyone knows the only time i run the score up is when I'm being given the same respect. I kneel the ball quite often against 80 percent of the players in this league.

Ive played Bu11 prolly more than ive played anyone else in these leagues besides duggy and ive NEVER had a problem with disrespect/running up score etc....and there have been opportunities to do so....I have also been on the losing end of many blowouts and there is something to be said for being a gracious loser....when game is over its over....
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am

Puj5stl wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:he did another onside after his 80 yard bomb to white with 1:14 left down 3 scores and another failed 2 pt conversion...so i scored again to repay him. Everyone knows the only time i run the score up is when I'm being given the same respect. I kneel the ball quite often against 80 percent of the players in this league.

Ive played Bu11 prolly more than ive played anyone else in these leagues besides duggy and ive NEVER had a problem with disrespect/running up score etc....and there have been opportunities to do so....I have also been on the losing end of many blowouts and there is something to be said for being a gracious loser....when game is over its over....

Puj is laying the SMACKDOWN!
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:45 am

Interesting fact according to League Manager the Steelers have the #1 Defense ranked 2nd in against the pass and 7th against the rush.

yeah but offense is in the bottom 5 of league...lol Just like the real Steelers but i have a losing record here.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm

So I see Brett Favre is MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, and Defensive Player of the year? Laughing

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm

ViperX24 wrote:
Puj5stl wrote:

Puj is laying the SMACKDOWN!

Yes I am, in my NXT post I will use RAW emotion!

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Egnited wrote:So I see Brett Favre is MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, and Defensive Player of the year? Laughing

where have you been at Egnited?? old man Favre does it all!!
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 pm

another point for the disconnection trick as Egnited and I played a great game.

Came down to one foot inbounds and one foot outta bounds with 0:07 seconds left on a 2pt conversion.

Bears win 28-26

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

not as much as you...see Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[10:15:02] @ tony87blue : bu11 is a god

10X MXL SUPER BOWL CHAMPION

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

eagles win 35-13 ....4th quarter was about to start and apparently his friend disconnected his internet or something and said take the win....mcnabb sucks...but my run defense after getting tore up by the cowboys showed up and just dominated bradshaw/jacobs...55yds total i believe...defense played almost perfect ball...good game boss..see ya next time
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm

jags lose a close one 31-28........ not happy with the overall play of arron smith in 2 games against htown... micheal bush has dominated the rushing attack with gaining 3 or 4 yards on plays that he could be stop short on.... I am pleasantly surprised at josh johnson play since installing a new passing attack and having him play only certain formations... garrard had maybe the worst game of his career with going only 5-12 60 yards and 3 ints.... jags couldnt get off the field on defense with seemingly the key play with texans going for it on 4th and inches and getting a field goal out the drive..... also mjd for the 3rd straight game held below 100 yards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:15 pm