PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

Log in

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2


SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Share
avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 am

I just realized there was no smackboard. It wouldn't be mxl without a smackboard. I'll kick it off. May as well go ahead and list team vikings and owner bu11ze1 as 2011 12 and 13th champions!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:I just realized there was no smackboard. It wouldn't be mxl without a smackboard. I'll kick it off. May as well go ahead and list team vikings and owner bu11ze1 as 2011 12 and 13th champions!

LOL....yea right, i HIGHLY DOUBT you will make the playoffs!!! hell, you barely beat the cpu on all pro level....LOL!!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 am

btw, in case you don't see this thread in the general discussion forum it's b/c this "smackboard" thread is now in the smackboard forum....trying to stay uniformed with some of your stuff.



bu11ze1 proclaimed himself the Champ BUT he can barely beat the cpu on all pro level. LOL...
avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 am

tony87blue wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:I just realized there was no smackboard. It wouldn't be mxl without a smackboard. I'll kick it off. May as well go ahead and list team vikings and owner bu11ze1 as 2011 12 and 13th champions!

LOL....yea right, i HIGHLY DOUBT you will make the playoffs!!! hell, you barely beat the cpu on all pro level....LOL!!


What's that 1st doing under your loss column? Oh that's right you lost to the deadskins
Hahaha you disgrace the star

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 am

lol..yea, so i lost. it was a HUGE fluke!! i shouldve had at least 3 more points and he shouldve had 3 less.

i missed a 30yd fg b/c of the horrible lag b/c of his connection (i missed it wide right by a mile) and he was credited with a 53 yd fg that the announcer said was missed and the fg didnt seem like it went thru. oh well, i will be taking out my frustrations on the bears tonight
avatar
da303hooligan

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Denver, CO

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  da303hooligan on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 pm

tony87blue wrote:lol..yea, so i lost. it was a HUGE fluke!! i shouldve had at least 3 more points and he shouldve had 3 less.

i missed a 30yd fg b/c of the horrible lag b/c of his connection (i missed it wide right by a mile) and he was credited with a 53 yd fg that the announcer said was missed and the fg didnt seem like it went thru. oh well, i will be taking out my frustrations on the bears tonight

A wins a win, its doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile - Vin Diesel lmao!

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

da303hooligan wrote:
tony87blue wrote:lol..yea, so i lost. it was a HUGE fluke!! i shouldve had at least 3 more points and he shouldve had 3 less.

i missed a 30yd fg b/c of the horrible lag b/c of his connection (i missed it wide right by a mile) and he was credited with a 53 yd fg that the announcer said was missed and the fg didnt seem like it went thru. oh well, i will be taking out my frustrations on the bears tonight

A wins a win, its doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile - Vin Diesel lmao!

Well, true that true that.

guess I lost by an INCH (16-17) and YOU lost by a MILE (19-50)...
avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Lol
avatar
RASHOwneD

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Chicago City

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  RASHOwneD on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 pm

o ****, the smack this year is harder than ever. **** tony, that last post was too funny

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 pm

rashowned wrote:o ****, the smack this year is harder than ever. **** tony, that last post was too funny

well thank you thank you....lol.

you are next to get beat by a mile....week 2 starts tonight!!
avatar
da303hooligan

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Denver, CO

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  da303hooligan on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:56 pm

tony87blue wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:
tony87blue wrote:lol..yea, so i lost. it was a HUGE fluke!! i shouldve had at least 3 more points and he shouldve had 3 less.

i missed a 30yd fg b/c of the horrible lag b/c of his connection (i missed it wide right by a mile) and he was credited with a 53 yd fg that the announcer said was missed and the fg didnt seem like it went thru. oh well, i will be taking out my frustrations on the bears tonight

A wins a win, its doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile - Vin Diesel lmao!

Well, true that true that.

guess I lost by an INCH (16-17) and YOU lost by a MILE (19-50)...

Ok, I can take it, gonna probably get beat by a mile again since half my starters are out with injuries..haha

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 pm

pretty sure i've never been 1-0 before, so I'll take this opportunity let everyone know that i'm currently undefeated. Should I do a poll to see if people think i'll go 16-0? Could be a bit early

avatar
Bu11ze1

Posts : 416
Join date : 2009-12-01

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 pm

duggydee75 wrote:pretty sure i've never been 1-0 before, so I'll take this opportunity let everyone know that i'm currently undefeated. Should I do a poll to see if people think i'll go 16-0? Could be a bit early



I have faith in you duggy! Starting weds we need to start scrimming again

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm

it may be a little early and my first game may have been a bit of a fluke, but im lovin my team right now. more so then the end of m10's carolina panthers.....as long as my 'd' can cause 3+ turnovers a game that is

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:
duggydee75 wrote:pretty sure i've never been 1-0 before, so I'll take this opportunity let everyone know that i'm currently undefeated. Should I do a poll to see if people think i'll go 16-0? Could be a bit early



I have faith in you duggy! Starting weds we need to start scrimming again

For sure Bu33. I'm sure i'll be the reason you win several Super Bowls in this game too

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

i am the packers in a different franchise and i use the 3-4 (figured i'd try it) and it is freakin' awesome! im not sure why i like it so much now because i use to hate the 3-4, but it has a very good feel now. too bad it would be soo hard to change too it being the panthers. with beason and davis being OLBs now. i may have to try anyway
avatar
PapaH25

Posts : 542
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 31
Location : Oklahoma

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  PapaH25 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:35 pm

ya I'm the same way....I used to HATE 3-4, but no I like it a lot. The 2 games I've played, I've loved it. I still have a lot of learning to do, but once I get the playbook down its going to be great. There is a lot of possibilities to do w/ a 3-4
avatar
RASHOwneD

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Chicago City

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  RASHOwneD on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 pm

me too. im using the 3-4 with the Browns and its really fun to change it up.
avatar
RASHOwneD

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Chicago City

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  RASHOwneD on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Tony.. we defently playing tonight

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

PapaH25 wrote:ya I'm the same way....I used to HATE 3-4, but no I like it a lot. The 2 games I've played, I've loved it. I still have a lot of learning to do, but once I get the playbook down its going to be great. There is a lot of possibilities to do w/ a 3-4

agreed, my favorite teams are 3-4 so i have a basic understanding of it, but practial application (as it relates to madden anyway) is gunna be huge learning curve.
avatar
RASHOwneD

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Chicago City

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  RASHOwneD on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 am

tony87blue wrote:
rashowned wrote:o ****, the smack this year is harder than ever. **** tony, that last post was too funny

well thank you thank you....lol.

you are next to get beat by a mile....week 2 starts tonight!!

what did you say? wait wait, do I need to play this song...? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PLgovGfEY

Bears win over Cowboys. Offense, Defense, Special Teams. The Bears did it all. No turnovers for the offense. 68 overall CB Tim Jennings led Special Teams Defense and Defense with a fumble recovery on a muffed punt and huge Int for a TD.

Defense forced 3 fumbles but failed to recover any. Lousy.

Cowboys passing game couldn't be stopped, but the Bears game-plan stuck through.

MVP: Devin Hester 2 Kickoffs returned for a touchdown. Both much much needed.

GG Tony.

Final Score: 38-31 Bears
avatar
HTOWNFIRE

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Houston

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 am

Ouch Tony1 looks like Jerry is gonna be real fidgity sitting up in that luxury box in Reliant when you come in 0-2... hornets nest.

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 am

rashowned wrote:what did you say? wait wait, do I need to play this song...? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PLgovGfEY

Bears win over Cowboys. Offense, Defense, Special Teams. The Bears did it all. No turnovers for the offense. 68 overall CB Tim Jennings led Special Teams Defense and Defense with a fumble recovery on a muffed punt and huge Int for a TD.

Defense forced 3 fumbles but failed to recover any. Lousy.

Cowboys passing game couldn't be stopped, but the Bears game-plan stuck through.

MVP: Devin Hester 2 Kickoffs returned for a touchdown. Both much much needed.

GG Tony.

Final Score: 38-31 Bears

yea rash...it was a good game. Hester just absolutely killed me with those kickoffs and both were to the left...i shouldve known better!! and thanks for reminding me of that fluke of a fumble recovery!! i couldnt believe that i had 2 blockers in front of Ogletree and neither one of them blocked your guy!! pissed me off b/c i had just stopped your offense!! oh well, live and learn....i wouldnt be to happy with your defense my friend....you got shredded!! you might have gotten that 1 int and it was huge but you didnt have an answer for my offense.

well, guess i'm going to run the hell out of my special teams unit this week and get them to learn how to cover kickoffs and block for my punt returner!!

htown...hope you are ready brother....these next 3 days i'm going to be labbing hardcore!! it's time to get things going...

dgfiasco

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 28

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  dgfiasco on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am

im not tlking smack till i learn how not to give up 68 points... but i will say this im going to have the top rooikes in the league

Guest
Guest

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

grundlebug how on earth did u get Rockky McIntosh to have 10 passing yards with 0Completions n 0Attempts Question scratch

Sponsored content

Re: SMACKBOARD RETURNS

Post  Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:34 am