PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

ViperX24

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  ViperX24 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 am

john5153 wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:It wasn't a pretty season but the 49ers go from last in the division to first this year.

CONGRATS!

Thanks
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

just in case, LUCKY, which one of your safties plays SS.... your fucking **** up because they both had good season and i couldnt leave them off the top 5 list.....
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Man oh man I was playing the Giants (CPU) game & i was in the 4th quarter & my dog turned off my power to my PS3 lol....I was pissed. Suggs was tearing it up & i was gonna put up a video of a circus INT he had. oh well....I replayed & he had 2 sacks so I'll take it.

Ray Lew = Current league leader in tackles (first time I've been able to do that)
Flacco = 26 TD/6 INT

Bring on the Super Bowl

Oh & I'll be out of town from Friday night until late Sunday b/c I'll be drunk at the lake
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:09 pm

& I vote to give the user controlled Ray Lewis a well deserved Defensive POY this year.....after all, he should be retiring next yr & thats how you go out with a bang

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 pm

john5153 wrote:just in case, LUCKY, which one of your safties plays SS.... your fucking **** up because they both had good season and i couldnt leave them off the top 5 list.....

haha, not an easy answer. i switch them up based on what i am doing. but about 70% percent of the time godfrey plays fs and bathea plays ss.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 pm

PapaH25 wrote:& I vote to give the user controlled Ray Lewis a well deserved Defensive POY this year.....after all, he should be retiring next yr & thats how you go out with a bang

lol ben gray took your tackle lead....
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 pm

well i hope Ben Gray enjoys sitting at home watching Ray Lewis & Company take home a Super Bowl

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 am

well, car. up 21-0 at the beginning of the 3rd and my **** freezes. first time i caused a problem in quite sometime.

but now watch SF kill me!!

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am

carolina gets the win. j.scott replaces his very good game (which was restarted) with an extremely crappy one!!

my one goal was to hold okoye under 100 yards and was successful. gg that ended up being my DL was better then his OL.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 am

lucky0644 wrote:carolina gets the win. j.scott replaces his very good game (which was restarted) with an extremely crappy one!!

my one goal was to hold okoye under 100 yards and was successful. gg that ended up being my DL was better then his OL.

Clearly luck was on your side in both games with the way some things went.....good game and good luck in the play offs.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 pm

PapaH25 wrote:well i hope Ben Gray enjoys sitting at home watching Ray Lewis & Company take home a Super Bowl

ouch..... well he might get some hardware of his own.....

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Chargers had a great game against the Steelers who had a tough day with really no breaks at all. Pujs had a crazy retarded play when he passed the ball to his TE who was aruond the 1 yard line with 2 seconds left. He caught the ball on the dive, rolling onto the goal line with really no one around him. He was short (which was the first weird part, after that dive and roll it looked pretty close), and the play didn't stop because no one touched him when he was on the ground. So he gets up but takes a step sideways, away from the goal line. This gives my guy enough time to come up and make the tackle, causing a fumble as well! Chargers would recover as time expired for halftime.

Turnovers won the game for SD whose defense forced 6 turnovers, 5 of which were interceptions. Otherwise the total yardage was pretty similar (although I was up big in the 2nd half and sort of went into prevent mode...which didn't seem to prevent a whole lot. Cason had a big kickoff return TD, although Pujs texted me right after and said he dropped his controller and kicked it a little short (Cason caught it around the 20 and I assumed he was just kicking away from Scooter who had a couple nice returns already).

Rivers had a fantastic day, putting up big numbers but also throwing 2 regrettable picks. Buster Davis had the biggest game of his career, and the playoffs are certainly the best time for a day like he had. And let's not forget the MVP of the game, Scooter Chapman who had 2 big time TD runs and 120 ish total yards.

At one point I was up 43-15 (around the 3rd) but Pujs never gave up, scoring 2 TDs at the end of the game making it a bit closer (although I would have been more agressive on O had the game been closer at that point).

Final score 43-29 Chargers

Some numbers
Rivers: 15/20, 243 yards, 3 TDs 2 INTs
Chapman: 22 atts for 116 yards, 2 TDs 1 fumble
Davis: 6 receptions for 118 yards, 1 TD
Big Ben: 28/53 376 yards 2 TDs 5 INTs
All of his receivers had really nice games, he completed 3 or more passes to 6 different receivers

Great game Pujs, I saved some highlights but forgot to upload them to the server so I will tomorrow

Bring on the Ravens!
NCballa05

Post  NCballa05 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 am

In the last year of his contract with the Bucs, Coach Balla is looking to make a name for himself. Coming out on top of division rival Atlanta Falcons in a 27-24 nail biter. The game started with a 5: 27 11 play touchdown drive for the Bucs. This would be the start of a huge game for rookie running back Joker Jones. The following drive Atlanta throws a reckless int (appeared that he hit the x button to quick and it just threw it up for grabs) tough break non the less.

To make a long story longer..I believe there was 1 maybe 2 punts by the bucs and zero for the Falcons. Big turning point in the game is when the Falcons got hit with an intentional grounding call to put them at 2nd and 28 followed by a holding call which put them at 2nd and 30 i believe. Just when I think that this will be my ball Girley breaks for a 74 yard TD (Great play call and set up by Tonka).

When all was said and done Joker burned the Falcons Defense for 221 yards on 21 carries. It was a great game and hats off to the Falcons (Tonka) in a great game.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 am

ya, wally and i were both talking before the advance....neither of us wanted to be the one to play TB right now.

You've played us both really tough last game. good luck rest of the way (except when you have to play me)

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 am

lucky0644 wrote:ya, wally and i were both talking before the advance....neither of us wanted to be the one to play TB right now.

You've played us both really tough last game. good luck rest of the way (except when you have to play me)

dont get ahead of yourself. still got to play me now! i'll be getting on around 8pm et hopefully (if wife allows it...LOL)

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 pm

and the Cowboys FINALLY get that playoff monkey off their back!! Cowboys win 48-13 vs the Panthers. Big time game by Cowboys defense!! multiple turnovers and 2 int tds!!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm

tony87blue wrote:and the Cowboys FINALLY get that playoff monkey off their back!! Cowboys win 48-13 vs the Panthers. Big time game by Cowboys defense!! multiple turnovers and 2 int tds!!

hardest one is the first one..... now you KNOW you belong!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm

NO BREAKS! chargers got themselves in a hole early due to 2 pick six by REGGIE NELSON! Even though it was in the first quarter, the chargers offense never seemed to get on track.... jaguars win big 45-0.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 pm

John played lights out man, my offense could get absolutely nothing going and being down 14-0 after my first two drives was killer. After that my guys just couldn't hold onto the ball; they kept getting flipped in the air after making the catch and dropping it....great D john, you really stepped it up man.

Chargers and Jags have faced each other in the playoffs for 3 seasons in a row and we've got an excellent little rivalry going. John took the series 2-1 but the Chargers want revenge in madden 11!

Great game john, you played really well man
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Egnited wrote:John played lights out man, my offense could get absolutely nothing going and being down 14-0 after my first two drives was killer. After that my guys just couldn't hold onto the ball; they kept getting flipped in the air after making the catch and dropping it....great D john, you really stepped it up man.

Chargers and Jags have faced each other in the playoffs for 3 seasons in a row and we've got an excellent little rivalry going. John took the series 2-1 but the Chargers want revenge in madden 11!

Better hope ya don't lose VJ to someone else..need that big WR the in SD..Gates cant do it alone!! haha Wink
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 pm

da303hooligan wrote:
Egnited wrote:John played lights out man, my offense could get absolutely nothing going and being down 14-0 after my first two drives was killer. After that my guys just couldn't hold onto the ball; they kept getting flipped in the air after making the catch and dropping it....great D john, you really stepped it up man.

Better hope ya don't lose VJ to someone else..need that big WR the in SD..Gates cant do it alone!! haha Wink

that would suck... i need the afc overall to get weaker if imma be the jags.... looks like most likely im either them or going to the chiefs.... but dont fill like dealing with moreno twice a year... but you did lose marshall.... so it maight take you a while hooligan... texans should be nice next year offensively with a few bright spots on defense.... nelson sucks lol and they gonna have like all new starting linebackers besides smith.... betcha sleeper durant go down too... man.....
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 pm

john5153 wrote:
da303hooligan wrote:

that would suck... i need the afc overall to get weaker if imma be the jags.... looks like most likely im either them or going to the chiefs.... but dont fill like dealing with moreno twice a year... but you did lose marshall.... so it maight take you a while hooligan... texans should be nice next year offensively with a few bright spots on defense.... nelson sucks lol and they gonna have like all new starting linebackers besides smith.... betcha sleeper durant go down too... man.....

Yeah BMarsh is a goner, but I was looking at the Broncos player ratings and it looks like Demaryius will fit in pretty nicely. His OVR is only a 74, but his SPD is a 96, AGL is 91, TGH 93, JMP 95, CTH 84, SPC 87, and CIT is a 77, not too shabby for a rookie. Plus he has good size. Watch out for Tebow inside the 20 and for short gains too, SPD 79, ACC 90, STR 84, AGL 83, TGH 98, JMP 88, his throw power is stronger that Orton's and Quinn's but his Accuracy is average (TAS 74, TAM 70, (TAD 79 best of all 3 QB's which is sad lol))..I don't think I'll be throwing too much with him haha..Wild horses will be in effect though I'm sure! Not to mention Dumervil is a BEAST this year!! He'll be on Cassel's sh*t list for sure lol

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 am

da303hooligan wrote:

Haha no doubt losing VJ would be a big blow (and I was about to get a VJ jersey too!), but Floyd is still a beast and really underrated in my opinion, he's made some incredible catches, lots of em clutch too. Apparently we've got a couple WRs in training camp who look promising as well. But honestly as long as we've got Rivers we have a shot at winning it all. That guy is so damn good.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:11 pm

update on franchise.

we will not see any games get played until monday at the earliest. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LOSE INTEREST. it's only because of the holiday weekend that we have to wait so long. we will kick it up on monday

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 pm

ya, i cant wait for madden 11. i will have a team from the start and not have deal with c.gamble, j.stew, and r.kalil being traded away before i even start. PLUS, my man clausen (HUGE IRISH fan) is my qb. now all i have to do is get j.ford from da raiders, and a whole new front seven on D. i dont even know who my DTs are. and hopefully i havent lost T.Davis yet either.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:08 pm