PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

PapaH25

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  PapaH25 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 am

ohhhh Goodness it is about time to put Michael Huff on a leash. He is finally living up to his "hype" from when he was drafted. Can we put up a "12th Man" award b/c he is def the winner. As a nickelback he has 4 INT's & 3 taken back for TD's....LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:18 pm

falcons win 41-16 ....just had a good game....i am wondering why i wasnt temp booted? i got 2 sim wins while i was on vaca...

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 pm

i know!!! i can't get any luck on my side. even when you get simmed games....you get wins. damnit!!!! and not to mention...when i have to sim a game i lose to the freakin chiefs!

but both the teams you faced were ok with the sim i guess.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:06 pm

afc and nfc playoff races are starting to heat up and its looking fairly interesting...especially in the nfc

afc has 7 teams vying for 6 playoff spots with balt., miami, and Jax leading the way (although noone has clinched yet)

nfc has many more teams in the mix...dallas and min. have just about wrapped up their spots with min. clinching with a win this week.

the remaining 4 spots are highly contested; car. and atl. are fighting for the division (and a possible 1st rd. bye), but the loser will probably make it in also.

the nfc west is lead (for the moment)by the niners, but 2 teams are with in 1 game. although you'll have to win the division to get in.

and lastly the bucs look like they are safely going to be the 6th team in.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

This is a big game between Miami & the Jags. It's pretty much a race between these 2 teams for the last bye week in the playoffs.

I think I've played the Jags only 2 times since we started this league and I think I'm 0-2 against him. If I happen to win this game, we'll be in a tie and it'll be a race for the last bye. If the Jags win, he'll pretty much rap it up unless he chokes down the stretch but I don't think that win happen.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 pm

H1GHL1GHT wrote:This is a big game between Miami & the Jags. It's pretty much a race between these 2 teams for the last bye week in the playoffs.

I think I've played the Jags only 2 times since we started this league and I think I'm 0-2 against him. If I happen to win this game, we'll be in a tie and it'll be a race for the last bye. If the Jags win, he'll pretty much rap it up unless he chokes down the stretch but I don't think that win happen.

Oh believe pal.. imma a big time choker..... i just honestly like the offseason... aint gonna lie tho, i do like to make the playoffs..... i made 1 deep run the first year... (afc championship....) lost in the first and lost in the divisonal....

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey guys, my bad on not being able to get back online this week, we ordered DSL down here and it was scheduled to be setup wednesday but it's now sunday and still nothing. ATT is the fucking worst, I've been on the phone with them for about 6 hours over the last 3 days and still no luck. Of course it's going to get setup tomorrow when I'm back in LA.

So anyways I'm leaving for LA tonight and will be back and ready to rock monday. I'm working now so I'm busy from 7-3pst during the week.

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am

lots of important games this week....hope kalahui ever gets back to me...
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm

another close one for the jags...(lol they are always close) drew carried the load on offense, while carey and nelson came up with some big interceptions to give us the game.... good game highlight
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

13, gg grundle
NCballa05

Post  NCballa05 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm

After there had looked like there was no hope, my Bucs came through in the clutch vs Carolina (Lucky). I want to start off by saying Great game to Lucky! I finally beat Carolina after losing the last 2 i believe to him winning in a nail biter 50-49. Josh Freeman takes the field with 43 seconds and no timeouts and marches the Bucs for the game tying score, but wait, the coach in his last year of his contract for the Bucs decided to go for 2 which he has not been successful in doing all year, but today he was putting the Bucs in a tie for second with the Panthers and one game back of the division leading Falcons

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

anyone see the new madden ratings for the 'top 10' at each position?

pretty sweet....

D.Will - 93 or 94 (continues to be beasty)
S.Smith - 92 (97 speed)
J.Clausen - 76 (rookie qb)
3 great o-linemen (95,86,86)
Beason - 96 (second best MLB)
T.Davis - 87

my defense could suffer...no DBs in the top 10 (don't know what gamble is)
and no DL (and i assume none are any good either)
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

after a carelessly lost game against the Colts, Jack English and his Bears put up big number en route to a 59-17 beating of the newly managed Tennessee Titans.

BOX SCORE
QB Jack English 13-13, 230 yards, 2tds

HB Matt Forte and HB Leon Washington both broke the century mark

FB Frank Summers slammed in 3 rushing TDS

WR Devin Hester added to his play making skills with an 84 touchdown catch and a 106 yd KO TD.

And my nomination for Pro-Bowl Special Teams player, Brock "the Rock" Williams, continues to crack skulls and bones as he powered his way for FF number 4, tied for the league lead. His 3 fumble recoveries puts him second in that category.

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Cards making a run for the playoffs after a win over the Skins. We had to play it twice since we got booted from the game. i had to finish against the CPU second time around, grundlebug had to leave. The first was tight, 14-14 late in the 3rd when the disconnect happened. I had the ball too.

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Nice, Broncos and Ravens get a tie Laughing
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

lol i was losing 14-21 at the end of the 3rd quarter & was driving & then it froze up. It gave me the option to finish against the computer & it gave him the option to finish against the computer....it was weird & EA can suck it. So hooligan finished against the computer & found a way to work it for a tie. Smooooooth move hooligan lol good work

Bjoern Mason can suck it as well. In the first half he had 3 fumbles off of 10 carries. He now has 12 fumbles on the year I believe. Its absolutely amazing. I think I held hooligan to like 50yds of offense in the 1st half & he still went into halftime up 13-7 b/c Mason puts olive oil on his body before every game.

gg hooligan....sucks that we couldnt try to finish it up. Thanks for being a sweet heart, sugar

oh & GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!! OKC is here to stay baby baby!!
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

PapaH25 wrote:lol i was losing 14-21 at the end of the 3rd quarter & was driving & then it froze up. It gave me the option to finish against the computer & it gave him the option to finish against the computer....it was weird & EA can suck it. So hooligan finished against the computer & found a way to work it for a tie. Smooooooth move hooligan lol good work

Bjoern Mason can suck it as well. In the first half he had 3 fumbles off of 10 carries. He now has 12 fumbles on the year I believe. Its absolutely amazing. I think I held hooligan to like 50yds of offense in the 1st half & he still went into halftime up 13-7 b/c Mason puts olive oil on his body before every game.

gg hooligan....sucks that we couldnt try to finish it up. Thanks for being a sweet heart, sugar

Haha gg papa, The way I see it is you were driving and lookin to score (think you were on my 25 or somethin), since for some weird reason it gave us both an option to finish with the cpu my logic was, if you continued against the cpu, you wouldve won, If I did I wouldve won, so I figured I'd cut it right down the middle and try to end it in a tie since neither of us had the time or energy to start all the way over again..I just try to be fair to people, although it does make me wonder what wouldve happened if we both continue against cpu and won..hmm...
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

lol ya i was wondering that too....made no sense to me. It would have been interesting to see what happened.

You could have just took it in & won it b/c we both know that there was a 94% chance Mason was gonna fumble again lol
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 pm

PapaH25 wrote:lol i was losing 14-21 at the end of the 3rd quarter & was driving & then it froze up. It gave me the option to finish against the computer & it gave him the option to finish against the computer....it was weird & EA can suck it. So hooligan finished against the computer & found a way to work it for a tie. Smooooooth move hooligan lol good work

tell me if Im wrong.

I dont think anything bad would have happened if a player quits a game in this scenario. Its not like regular Play Now for online, where if you quit a game after your opponent quits, you got the loss.

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Falcons and Chargers disconnect in the 3rd quarter...was a decent game, he was up 35-17 and was more than likely gonna win it so I'm going to leave to franchise so he can play CPU since I won't have internet Friday Sat and Sun ( I believe).

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:48 am

been disconnected twice tonight, MXL and MXL 2, letting Ravens finish the MXL 2 game.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Egnited wrote:Falcons and Chargers disconnect in the 3rd quarter...was a decent game, he was up 35-17 and was more than likely gonna win it so I'm going to leave to franchise so he can play CPU since I won't have internet Friday Sat and Sun ( I believe).

lol that is funny that is how me and sixpack game went almost exactly too... in the 3rd quarter i was up 28-17 and just got the ball, and it froze... then we played again and i was down 14-10 in the 3rd and it froze...... i guess the 3rd qtr is bad luck.... i really wanted the first game to finish too, not only because i was winning but nelson had 2 ints to the house! and had about 4 tackles..... that would have made me jump to the interception lead.... lol oh well
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

ya well me & hooligan's game disconnected at the end of the 3rd....right as the clock struck 0:00
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

just like to give a big f u to those who said I NEEDED brady and moss..16-0 baby!

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:32 pm

too bad your 16-0 will include: 2 games vs cpu and 1 sim win!! LOL...not really a 16-0 season vs all human opponents like i did or like papa did

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 pm