PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 am

Bu11ze1 wrote:dont feel bad i'm 1-2-1 all sim cept the win Smile apparantly madden doesn't think my team is any good Sad

lol...just wait till i have to sim games!! i dont have Romo or Jones for the next 6wks!! i know my a$$ is gonna get whipped if i dont play games!!

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Anybody else interested in joining our NCAA 11 dynasty? Have 5 or 6 owners already, gonna start up soon

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 pm

ya, im 1-3. and i lost to the chiefs last season in a sim game.

apparently the panthers are a horrible team

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 pm

fuk this madden man...im so ready for this **** to be over...im winning the game and moving the ball and o look a fumble...fine cool .... next play he breaks tackles and scores...fine...cool...so next drive one of my guys fumbles again...fine...next play my guy wiffs a knock down for a td....o wait....then all of a sudden his wr s.smith is in....which i saw so i did a pa deep throw to white....o look steve smith THE WR makes an amazing int like he plays the position...Im so sick of this game doing this ****...just random **** all the time...shitty ass wr or te breaks like 6 tackles for 2 tds...i dont mind losing a game...but not because madden is gay...it was nothing but big plays....no game planning...just stupid shiit like whos guys are going to break mroe tackles to win....3 more weeks til i can bitch about the new game...

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:56 pm

lol...i just had the most retarded game.

first off ATL fumbled on back to back possessions (one with each rb)
then he threw a bad ball that was picked (more the comp. fault)
then he threw a ball that my team played well and picked

im pretty sure that was he 3-6 possessions in a row.

this game had the worst feel. every play was a big play for someone. there was no 'matriculating the ball down field'

it was all capped off by freakin' s.smith getting an interception late in the game (mid 4th i believe).

just unbelievable weird.

--not to say he didn't get some plays for him....these ones were just the game deciders. those turnovers kept him outta the game.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 pm

wally54452 wrote:fuk this madden man...im so ready for this **** to be over...im winning the game and moving the ball and o look a fumble...fine cool .... next play he breaks tackles and scores...fine...cool...so next drive one of my guys fumbles again...fine...next play my guy wiffs a knock down for a td....o wait....then all of a sudden his wr s.smith is in....which i saw so i did a pa deep throw to white....o look steve smith THE WR makes an amazing int like he plays the position...Im so sick of this game doing this ****...just random **** all the time...shitty ass wr or te breaks like 6 tackles for 2 tds...i dont mind losing a game...but not because madden is gay...it was nothing but big plays....no game planning...just stupid shiit like whos guys are going to break mroe tackles to win....3 more weeks til i can bitch about the new game...

you must have been posting at the same time i was. ya...it was pretty dumb. especially the s.smith pick. your qb couldn't get in rhythm early (could have been because you were really trying to get your 61 overl wr the ball) and i ended up having a few picks on some really uncharacteritic throws for a 96 overl qb.

but i completely agree with you....now i wait a few weeks for ass kicking in ATL....by the way thats 5 in a row (to your 7 in a row)...and yes im counting it.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

This must be the year of injuries.... i just lost my starting SS Parker and backup HB to injuries now. WTF

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 am

i just found and subsequently lost a site that had every madden11 player rated. -all the ones on a team. i will re-find it and post it in a different thread. **u have to have excel to read the page
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

dammm, anybody see that? The bears hold the division leading Lions to -3 rushing yards.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 pm

f'in simmed games. lost 7 simmed games.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

ok so i won...but im a cheeser once again...lol its so funny...i ran out of shotgun what 4 times...o wait i abused it....i audibled 1 time the whole game and its cheese...o well thank god this madden is almost over im so sick of getting called a cheeser on here ...anyways whos next

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm

wally54452 wrote:ok so i won...but im a cheeser once again...lol its so funny...i ran out of shotgun what 4 times...o wait i abused it....i audibled 1 time the whole game and its cheese...o well thank god this madden is almost over im so sick of getting called a cheeser on here ...anyways whos next

LOL!! Guess even after you've been in this league for the past 3 4 season's you are still a cheeser!! LOL!!

any way...if the #3 rams win vs #6 eagles then you have the luxury of playing vs me again!! otherwise you play lions

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

i don't understand how running out of shotgun is abusive at all....

when i try it i don't succeed much. not that it doesn't work, just not very well.

what about running out of i form or trips right alot? cause i do that. does that become abusive?

lol, or for that matter does passing out of a primarily running formation abusive?

just weird. i don't even bother to tell the people i play if they start breaking lots of rules. i just tell tony now. and i ususally don't even do that unless their are statistics to back it up (ie 5 4th down attempts)

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 am

lucky0644 wrote:i don't understand how running out of shotgun is abusive at all....

when i try it i don't succeed much. not that it doesn't work, just not very well.

what about running out of i form or trips right alot? cause i do that. does that become abusive?

lol, or for that matter does passing out of a primarily running formation abusive?

just weird. i don't even bother to tell the people i play if they start breaking lots of rules. i just tell tony now. and i ususally don't even do that unless their are statistics to back it up (ie 5 4th down attempts)

see, everything you just wrote is exactly what i hate!! it CANT be called abusive or cheese just b/c you do it a lot! the only thing that can be called abusive/cheese is when people throw to flats all game (this is b/c of the horrible coverage no matter what play you select on defense) or when someone runs out of pocket every other play when there's not much pressure, etc etc...things like that!!

we can't tell you what formations to run out of or pass out of!! it's ridiculous to think that someone can try to tell you what plays to select! if you prefer to run to one side then so be it (easier for me to stop you...lol!!), if you prefer to run crossing routes then so be it, etc etc! this is where someone is suppose to step up and find a way to stop you and make you change your play...in the end if they start stopping you then you change or you will most likely lose b/c you dont adapt!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 am

wally54452 wrote:ok so i won...but im a cheeser once again...lol its so funny...i ran out of shotgun what 4 times...o wait i abused it....i audibled 1 time the whole game and its cheese...o well thank god this madden is almost over im so sick of getting called a cheeser on here ...anyways whos next

lol who u play?
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:21 pm

he played me. and there wasn't much sim to it. I messaged him in the game telling him he was a loser and to stop using the same plays over and over( the score was like 21-24), and he messaged me back saying," lol your right". So I dont understand why Wally is trying to point me out as the bad guy.

We all know by now how cheesy WR screens are. It's even cheesier when you audible from 1wr 2rb and 2 te to an empty 5 wr set just to throw a wr screen. What do you want me to do? Defend against the screen all game? That is not why I play this game.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 pm

rashowned wrote:he played me. and there wasn't much sim to it. I messaged him in the game telling him he was a loser and to stop using the same plays over and over( the score was like 21-24), and he messaged me back saying," lol your right". So I dont understand why Wally is trying to point me out as the bad guy.

We all know by now how cheesy WR screens are. It's even cheesier when you audible from 1wr 2rb and 2 te to an empty 5 wr set just to throw a wr screen. What do you want me to do? Defend against the screen all game? That is not why I play this game.

man yall seem totally on different pages except for the fact you both agree he was in shotgun... i might be reading it wrong...

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:34 pm

he is just mad he was up 17 - 0 and lost.... i play the same way against everyone and well not many people say much...only the people who lose... i could sit there and pick apart your plays to but in the end its still a game that well im done playing so haha good luck to everyone in 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Chargers lose to bengals big time....first time I've played iHeineken, and I gotta tell you, this guy's offense is beautiful to watch. Ridiculously good at taking what you give him, he was crazy efficient and made some AWESOME deep passes where Ocho Cinco burned Weddle and Cason on the sideline. Seriously it looked just like watching a professionaly team on Sunday.

Of course my first half was terrible seeing as I hadn't played a game on here against somebody since like week 6...threw 3 pics in the first half. 2nd half I did better, and I think it could have been a closer game had I not been rusty, but still would have been a shootout. His offense was just playing lights out, was a thing of beauty.

Great game iH, get that lombardi!
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 pm

I was pissed that you cheesed your way back in the game. In the beginning you came out trying to play SIM but you sucked at it. Everyone tries to cheese a lil bit when there down 17-0. Whatever though. I stopped playing after you audibled from a run formation to 5 wr to throw a WR screen. It killed the entire fun we had going in the game, you obviously wanted the win more than me, and I was not in the mood to cheese you back, and so I handed the controller over to my brother. You beat up on him pretty well, that's why I quit it in the 4th.

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Egnited wrote:Chargers lose to bengals big time....first time I've played iHeineken, and I gotta tell you, this guy's offense is beautiful to watch. Ridiculously good at taking what you give him, he was crazy efficient and made some AWESOME deep passes where Ocho Cinco burned Weddle and Cason on the sideline. Seriously it looked just like watching a professionaly team on Sunday.

Of course my first half was terrible seeing as I hadn't played a game on here against somebody since like week 6...threw 3 pics in the first half. 2nd half I did better, and I think it could have been a closer game had I not been rusty, but still would have been a shootout. His offense was just playing lights out, was a thing of beauty.

LOL thanks for the compliment man,I think it's because u've been rusty that's all, you r a stud madden player, to be honest i don't think any member in MXL is to be taken lightly, all u guys that I have faced r great players and cool dude and girl (ang2fresh), i really enjoy being a member of this great league. But i got spank by titan owners in here, i got no answer for chris johnson man. I was trying very hard to get that lombardi trouphy for my beloved bengals since the real life bengals can't ever get them on their own, but i choke! But i gotta tell u guys to watch out for them bengals! The bungals as u all know r no longer exist! The MIGHTY MIGHTY bengals r comming this season with the big three TO, Ocho and golden boy # 9, they going to lite up the score board lol.
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:13 pm

iHeineken wrote:
Egnited wrote:Chargers lose to bengals big time....first time I've played iHeineken, and I gotta tell you, this guy's offense is beautiful to watch. Ridiculously good at taking what you give him, he was crazy efficient and made some AWESOME deep passes where Ocho Cinco burned Weddle and Cason on the sideline. Seriously it looked just like watching a professionaly team on Sunday.

LOL thanks for the compliment man,I think it's because u've been rusty that's all, you r a stud madden player, to be honest i don't think any member in MXL is to be taken lightly, all u guys that I have faced r great players and cool dude and girl (ang2fresh), i really enjoy being a member of this great league. But i got spank by titan owners in here, i got no answer for chris johnson man. I was trying very hard to get that lombardi trouphy for my beloved bengals since the real life bengals can't ever get them on their own, but i choke! But i gotta tell u guys to watch out for them bengals! The bungals as u all know r no longer exist! The MIGHTY MIGHTY bengals r comming this season with the big three TO, Ocho and golden boy # 9, they going to lite up the score board lol.

Don't get ahead of yourself there as you still got to get past the Steelers and Ravens!
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 pm

most namely the Ravens....dont expect too much offense boys

I have only played 2 games of the demo, but it was a lot more fun the 2nd time then the 1st time. I just need to get the strategy pad down & figure out my defense, then i'll be good. The gameplay feels a whole lot better than last years, & the run blocking is much much better
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm

PapaH25 wrote:most namely the Ravens....dont expect too much offense boys

I have only played 2 games of the demo, but it was a lot more fun the 2nd time then the 1st time. I just need to get the strategy pad down & figure out my defense, then i'll be good. The gameplay feels a whole lot better than last years, & the run blocking is much much better

**** that whole divison in its ass........ lol its about these texans titans colts and jags!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:15 pm