PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

Bu11ze1

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

not to add salt but you actually blew like 3 redzone opportunities Sad

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:not to add salt but you actually blew like 3 redzone opportunities Sad

lol...get your facts straight bro. i got in your redzone 5 times and got points 4 times!! 3fgs 1 td... you had 2tds on 3 tries!

yes, i'm mad at myself for losing this game. i lost this game!! i had this game in my pocket for the most part! but in the end, i lost it!!

but at least get the facts straight!!
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Tony look at the bright side you actually won a play off game before you and Romo choked again.

Yes, i know i have yet to win a play off game also, but i really hate the Cowboys. LOL

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

ViperX24 wrote:Tony look at the bright side you actually won a play off game before you and Romo choked again.

Yes, i know i have yet to win a play off game also, but i really hate the Cowboys. LOL

lol...true true. but you said it your self...you have yet to win a playoff game! i was 1 minute away from the super bowl!! good luck next season b/c NCballa05 has taken over the Rams!!
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

tony87blue wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:Tony look at the bright side you actually won a play off game before you and Romo choked again.

lol...true true. but you said it your self...you have yet to win a playoff game! i was 1 minute away from the super bowl!! good luck next season b/c NCballa05 has taken over the Rams!!

Yes i'm well aware that my division just got hard.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

ViperX24 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

oh yeah, because ole dude has hooked the rams up too

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:not that it matters but you didn't score in the 3rd, you dominated the 1st half and had a chance to put it away in the 4th but failed. and stat wise you got absolutely destroyed. Take away that 1 65 yard rush by felix and you had 150 total offense. The oddest stat is we were both 1/8 on 3rd down and we both usually have high efficiency. Was a great / fun game but I don't know that I'd go around talking about how you dominated this and that.

ok, when the score is 17-3 i think someone dominated the game! lol...at the take away my long run and i have x yards of offense...take away that 88 yd pass to Harvin and you only had 275. lots of take away this and that but the total yardage is a deceiving stat.

it was a great and fun game but in the end i was 1 minute from wouldve/couldve/shouldve!! still pisses me off!! lol...

i still HAD the game and threw it, literally, threw it away!!
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm

tony87blue wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:not to add salt but you actually blew like 3 redzone opportunities Sad

lol...get your facts straight bro. i got in your redzone 5 times and got points 4 times!! 3fgs 1 td... you had 2tds on 3 tries!

yes, i'm mad at myself for losing this game. i lost this game!! i had this game in my pocket for the most part! but in the end, i lost it!!

i looked at those fg's as defensive victories to be honest. specially when the drives started in my territory.

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

i looked at those fg's as defensive victories to be honest. specially when the drives started in my territory.

once again, get your facts straight. not 1 of my possessions started in your territory! my avg kickoff return was 35 yards and my longest was 39!! also, wanna try and say about the yardage...my total offense isnt as good b/c of my 93 yard punt return!!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

tony87blue wrote:
Bu11ze1 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

once again, get your facts straight. not 1 of my possessions started in your territory! my avg kickoff return was 35 yards and my longest was 39!! also, wanna try and say about the yardage...my total offense isnt as good b/c of my 93 yard punt return!!

lol bu11 gonna put up those yardage numbers..... u did a good enough job keeping it under 30...... that is my goal whenever i play him.... if i keep it under 30 then i got a shot...... u gave yourself a good opportunity to win, but it is different if you havent been there before... bu11 been championships games so many times he EXPECTS to be there..... that means a something on the sticks....
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

? the scandrick int started in my territory, the fumble off the punt started in my territory? not really sure why you are getting defensive over me disagreeing that you did not "dominate" a game that i won. honestly i never really felt worried about the game, if the 3rd quarter continued on the like the 1st half i would have, but i just didn't. shrug, gg though, maybe next season
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:? the scandrick int started in my territory, the fumble off the punt started in my territory? not really sure why you are getting defensive over me disagreeing that you did not "dominate" a game that i won. honestly i never really felt worried about the game, if the 3rd quarter continued on the like the 1st half i would have, but i just didn't. shrug, gg though, maybe next season

spoken like a true champ eh?
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 pm

make sure yall vote for these mxl allstars... imma put the team together here soon....
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm

im out for the night, good luck in the AFC game, i will be available most of the day tomorrow, try and post an avaialibility though so i know when to be around, cya.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

bu11 so you not advancing mxl2 tonight? u want me to do it?-

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Bu11ze1 wrote:? the scandrick int started in my territory, the fumble off the punt started in my territory? not really sure why you are getting defensive over me disagreeing that you did not "dominate" a game that i won. honestly i never really felt worried about the game, if the 3rd quarter continued on the like the 1st half i would have, but i just didn't. shrug, gg though, maybe next season

lol...true. i forgot about those. i was just going off of you saying about my redzone attempts starting on your territory. let's drop it...you won, i lost. i'm just pissed b/c i couldve/wouldve/shouldve won this game. but in the end that's not what matters...you won, i lost is all that matters!! on a serious note, good luck tomorrow...you better represent the NFC!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

jags lose..... reggie nelson with a subpar performance with several miss tackles and was beaten deep by TE JACKSON. Oline played well, particularly running the ball, but did give up a couple of sacks and a few hurries..... Jags overall tackling performance was medicore and it showed with a 73 yard pass to mason in which nelson missed the tackle, then on the next play which should have been a routine stop, rice breaks his tackle again on route to the td..... bullitt, who was mad he was lefted of the TOP 5 SS list. came up big with an PICK SIX of a duck thrown by Garrard because he was pressured.... (he still not getting on the list) Flacco numbers wont wow you, but he came up with several impressive throws when the ravens needed most. GOOD GAME PAPA and good luck to you and BU11 on another battle for the championship
NCballa05

Post  NCballa05 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Whats going on w/ MXL 2? is that league officially dead or what?
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Ya Bullitt is just showing you whats up.....comes up big every game this year. Consistent player. Craft keeps having an amazing postseason....lets hope he can move it over to the big stage of the Super Bowl.

Flacco had his worst game of the season probably (all bc of my 2 bad decisions that were picked off)....if it wasnt for my bad reads then he would have had another killer & effective game. He threw 2 INT's....which is half of what he had ALL SEASON LONG (with me controlling him). He is just effective & accurate....even when he gets hit

Mason is still fumble free for the post season....as long as he keeps holding onto the ball then I have a chance in the Super Bowl. The SB will come down to turnovers, just like 81% of real-life NFL games.......& me & Bu11 both know that

& BTW.....Madden 2011 should have a "QB hurry" or "Knockdown" stat....I will GUARANTEE you that I would lead that category. I never get many sacks...but my guys usually get good QB pressure.

Should be a doozie tomorrow night Bu11....I can play anytime after 5 or 6 central

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

ViperX24 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

remember Viper we are swapping teams (steelers and 49ers)
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Puj5stl wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

really really really????? Sweeeeeeeet....it's possible I could have THREE new owners in my division next year & in Madden 11

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

PapaH25 wrote:
Puj5stl wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

really really really????? Sweeeeeeeet....it's possible I could have THREE new owners in my division next year & in Madden 11

hes a steelers fan and Im a 49ers fan...it only made sense
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 pm

well hott damn!! My divison is getting a face lift!! Should be pretty competitive division still
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm

NCballa05 wrote:Whats going on w/ MXL 2? is that league officially dead or what?

naw not quite... imma continue with the advancing at least to get the playoffs done
ViperX24

Post  ViperX24 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Puj5stl wrote:
PapaH25 wrote:
Puj5stl wrote:
ViperX24 wrote:
tony87blue wrote:

hes a steelers fan and Im a 49ers fan...it only made sense

Yeah we are switching for Madden 11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 am