PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 2:13 pm

anyone know how to get ahold of trelaw99?

he hasn't accepted my friend invite nor has he visited the site in a while....

he is the chiefs owner

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm

possble teams that i might be willing to switch too come madden 11

49ers
Bengals
Lions
Jets

So if any of u guys want the world champs, let me know

I hope they improve on the online franchise.. heard it barely made it in last year which is why lots of things need fixing... i mean no cap, are u fuggin kidding EA, WTF.. and tiebreakers damnit, how the **** do u not fix that!

Anyways, do u think there'll be 3 MXL leagues again??
I think 3 works perfect!!
I was also thinking maybe next year for the two different non fantasy leagues, that you cant be the same team in both..

Also i noticed over in MXL2 an injection of some freestyle type play with certain new guys..
they wont nano, or glitch or nothing, but some do things that take advantage of AI, run a VERY limited amount of plays on offense AND defense (im talking 5 plays being like 75% of someones gameplan) i mean im able to almost never repeat a play more than once or twice in a game and do just fine in league games.. get that freestyle **** outta here!!

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 2:18 pm

i kinda like the idea of not being the same team again.....

but i would have to switch with someone

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 2:25 pm

kalahui12 wrote:possble teams that i might be willing to switch too come madden 11

49ers
Bengals
Lions
Jets

I hope they improve on the online franchise.. heard it barely made it in last year which is why lots of things need fixing... i mean no cap, are u fuggin kidding EA, WTF.. and tiebreakers damnit, how the **** do u not fix that!

I was also thinking maybe next year for the two different non fantasy leagues, that you cant be the same team in both..

Also i noticed over in MXL2 an injection of some freestyle type play with certain new guys..
they wont nano, or glitch or nothing, but some do things that take advantage of AI, run a VERY limited amount of plays on offense AND defense (im talking 5 plays being like 75% of someones gameplan) i mean im able to almost never repeat a play more than once or twice in a game and do just fine in league games.. get that freestyle **** outta here!!

Cross 49ers off of your list of possible new teams because I wont be giving them up for anyone even the Saints

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

On the Madden 11 website, under features it says Redefining Madden NFL Online but that's all the info they have on it right now. I'd imagine it's going to improved from 10...but with EA at the helm, there's no way of guessing just how improved it will be...

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

HEY DUGGY will you switch with me? i want to be the colts....you can be the falcons
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm

kalahui12 wrote:possble teams that i might be willing to switch too come madden 11

49ers
Bengals
Lions
Jets

I know the bengals guy will switch with ya. Then we can be in the same league in MXL1 & MXL2....JOY!!!!!! lol

I have came across some shady play in MXL2 also....& I never complain. The Lions owner only runs 3-5 different offensive plays. I've also came across guys that will throw to the flats no matter if its covered or not....just hike the ball & throw it there will fast. & The Bills guy did Nickel 1-5-5 the whole game....but that just made it for a run happy game for DMC

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 5:26 pm

And the Chargers defeat the Bills 34-31 in another goddamned shootout game that basically came down to whoever could score last. It was quite the opposite the last time northface and I played, he was the Bears and I think it was a 13-9 game, totally defensive (the only TD scored the whole game was on defense I believe), but now neither defense could come up with stops consistently. Chargers found themselves down 4 with 3 minutes remaining and all 3 timeouts, but GM Egnited wasn't too worried - "whenever Philip Rivers is your QB, you've got a legitimate shot at winning the ballgame," he said at the post game press conference. Rivers would drive them downfield in 2 minutes and change, letting Scooter do the work once in the red zone. But it wasn't easy - at midfield, after an incompletion and then a big time sack, the Chargers faced a 3rd and 17 - but Rivers found Buster Davis running across the middle 15 yards downfield, who would pick up the first down after contact, the biggest play of the game for San Diego. The Chargers would continue down the field and score a touchdown, taking the lead with 34 seconds remaining.

Scooter Chapman just couldn't be tackled, the man was a monster. He had 6 broken tackles officially but I swear every time he touched the ball it seems he would break one. Had 153 yards total, 3 TDs against the 4th best run D in the AFC

Some numbers:
Rivers: 16/23 192 yrds 1 TD 0 INT
Morrow: 15/21 229 yrds 3 TDs 1 INT
Chapman (BEAST): 19 atts for 153 yards 3 TDs, 8.1 ypc
Lynch: 18 atts for 69 yrds
Brooks (his backup RB): 4 atts for 61 yards

Chapman now has 670 yards on 79 touches, which is 8.5ypc. And 8 TDs, tied for 3nd in the league

gg northface

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm

49ers
Bengals
Lions
Jets

I was under the impression that we were already agreed to switch? but i guess i was wrong, i would really love to have the Saints.
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed May 26, 2010 6:25 pm

lucky0644 wrote:anyone know how to get ahold of trelaw99?

he hasn't accepted my friend invite nor has he visited the site in a while....

he is the chiefs owner

I was wondering the same thing...I play him in MXLF
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Texans and Vikings game is most likely game of the year. Vikings trailed all game but found life in the 4th quarter and went up by 4 with 1 minute left in the game. Texans went to their best weapon (**** you AJ) who was unstoppable and scored again in 3 plays to go up by 3. 1 timeout left, a QB who has been overthrowing people all game and 30 seconds left. Vikings hit berrian on a quick strike for 30 , hurry up and hit shiancoe down the middle to get in field goal range...timeout called with 1 second left on the clock..and its onto overtime. Texans get the toss and the ball. 3 plays later they threatening again and then my SS takes his head out of his ass finally and gets a pick. 1 run later and a fg and the Vikings win by 3. Fucking great game...i could make 3 highlight reels from this game.

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 7:25 pm

sinister317317 wrote:

49ers
Bengals
Lions
Jets

I was under the impression that we were already agreed to switch? but i guess i was wrong, i would really love to have the Saints.

I was just keeping my options open, but since i cant get 49ers, ill probably end up switching with you.. possibly lions, if i were to choose right now it would be the bengals
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Wed May 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Ravens win in a damn good game with John. Could have had some good highlights from this one.

Long story short.....Ravens were down 16-6 after a pick 6 (Flacco gets hit & it lands right into the Dlineman Balmers hands) in the 3rd qtr. Ravens come back after a big forced fumble by Ray Lewis on the next drive that lead to a TD. Next possession Suggs gets an INT to put me up 19-16. Jags driving & in FG range w/ 25 secs left & Garrard gets knocked & the ball goes right into Ngata's hands for an INT.

It was a good game, it is just funny how Madden has dlinemen catch everything that gets close to their hands sometimes, but yet Ed Reed cant catch a wide open INT. Or how I have Ray Lew in perfect position for INT's but he just lets the guy catch the ball. OH LORD I AM GETTING BURNT OUT OF THIS GAME....I'm ready for Madden '11 & hopefully some different things w/ gameplay. I only play franchise games now, so I'm just getting worse & worse w/ my stick skills.

GG John, could have went any way...I need to learn how to play offense against you. I need to learn how to pass period....your blitz gets to me just in time, everytime
john5153

Post  john5153 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 pm

yessir... both got about the same amount of breaks.... i like those games...that intercepiton piss me off boy lol... that damn end fought through the double team and got me as i threw.... i was ready to try for the touchdown too.... **** it why not? lol good game.. lewis and suggs came up big as usual, keeping the run game in check and coming up with a turnover a piece... mason did his thing but i did like the way my dline played overall... hats off to you papa!

oh i see bu11 beating up on our conf HTOWN....lol looks like yall had a fucking game there..... **** looks like it is gonna come down to who beats who when we play htown (sigh)
HTOWNFIRE

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 pm

That gm with bu11ze1 was the best greatest gm I've played in all franchise play so far. My tm just didn't want to come up with the big, shut down play on defense. I had 6 pass deflections and at least, at least 4 of them were fairly easy picks. Was waiting for the screen to reverse and start my Int return... Incomplete pass. Frustrating. Had 3 fumbles too. just ready for some home games. I think I've had 5 of my first 6 on the road. Thanks EA. Can I get some love now. Great game Bu11ze1. Great fkn gm...

Post  Guest on Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 am

Dolphins win a shootout against the Cards. Ted Ginn blocks a extra point that would later decide the game, as the Dolphins won 35-34

Post  Guest on Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 am

venting.....trelaw doesnt help schedule our game WHAT-SO-EVER at all. good to know u let me plan our game by telling me ur getting on at 530-ish on MOTHER FUCKING FRI. night. if u had said ANYTHING about playing fri. evening inorder to schedule our game BEFORE fri. evening, i could have adjusted MY schedule to accommadate. USE THE SCHEDULE THREAD ON THE SITE, ASS
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

been dried up lately because of the holiday..... papascholz, would up on julian peterson....
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun May 30, 2010 8:15 pm

pretty cool check this out!

http://www.operationsports.com/MessenjahMatt/blog/8056-nba2k10-jordan-vs-jordan-comparison/
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Sun May 30, 2010 11:25 pm

2 more int's for webb including a 100 yard td return...really do appreciate it papa Smile

Post  Guest on Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Texans - Chargers had a fantastic game, was neck and neck the whole time, and basically came down to who had the ball last. I swear I'm involved in a shootout every goddamned week. At least they make for some exciting games.

Chargers scored a late TD with 1:57 remaining to go up 3. Way too much time for HTOWN and his best friend Andre Johnson....who had THREE HUGE deep passes, one of which was a TD. Was ridiculous but I'm not taking anything away from HTOWN or Johnson, he just wanted the ball more. My guy was in perfect position every time, just couldn't get a hand on the ball. But that **** happens and it is Johnson after all, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

But yeah, was just a phenomenal game all around, and HTOWN's Texans are now 4-0 against the Chargers, but the last two games have been decided by less than 4 points (last year's playoff game was awesome as well).

Always a pleasure HTOWN, gg man awesome game

Some numbers:
Rivers: 19/28 322 yards 4 TDs 0 INTs (beastly game for Phil)
Schuab: 14/24 286 yards 2 TDs 2 INTs
Johnson: 4 receptions 149 yards 1 TD (ugh I hate him haha)
Slaton: 12 rushes, 93 yards 1 TDs

San Diego was 1 for 6 on 3rd downs!!!!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon May 31, 2010 12:29 am

hey that was me u played in the playoffs.... lol good game to the both of yalll looks like i will be playing catch up all season with htown (sigh)

Post  Guest on Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 am

**** I meant MXL2! haha John our game was fantastic as well almost as good as the year before that Cool
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Egnited wrote:**** I meant MXL2! haha John our game was fantastic as well almost as good as the year before that Cool

LOL its all good..... i get this leagues mixed up myself...
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 am

I get a sim win, but I lose my starting LT for a week. & Mason didnt get any carries.....ohhhhh well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:00 pm