PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD!

john5153

Re: SMACKBOARD!

Post  john5153 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 am

i cant agree 100% with yall (tony and papa) sometimes your team just doesnt show up.... get a couple of turnovers and then a person temperament gets involved
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am

just got done watching coffy.... foxy brown was a beast.... damn she look like a video vixen in that movie.... dog if iwas a guy in the 70's im straight beating off to her.... lol

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 pm

WTF!!!! my qb cant throw...and not like he throws inaccurate(which he does also) but 2x now in the 1st qtr. i hit the button 3x and then take off because he won't throw. AND what is this new thing where noone will block the MLB? anyone else experiencing this?

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:31 am

gg with mejohn (packers) noone could stop anybody. i don't understand what is up with my qb (not throwning and playing worse then last year) - sophomore slump i guess. just reminding myself to give it to d.will and the the rest will work itself out

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am

same to you. I know I don't have the best defensive team but gosh they look like they was standing still. Couldn't wrap up to save their life. If it wasn't for the fight for fumble feature that game would of been worse

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 pm

ya, i ended up giving up half the time. are you sure you aren't a button masher for a parti time job? jesus, i never had a chance.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 pm

lucky0644 wrote:gg with mejohn (packers) noone could stop anybody. i don't understand what is up with my qb (not throwning and playing worse then last year) - sophomore slump i guess. just reminding myself to give it to d.will and the the rest will work itself out

yep u said it.... when we get out of gameplan that is when we all **** up.... especially teams like ours that are predicated on a certain style..... i found myself doing that the first year.... trying to pass with garrard more than i should just because i was trying to OUTSMART opponents "they think ima run so ima pass" i found out, **** IT... run the ball... then when you notice slight changes in their defense... PASS... easier said than done when you get in the 3rd quarter and u only got 30 yards rushing though... lol

Just got into a shootout with bengals... man lerron james or whoever has carved me up in both leagues..... (mxl1 and mxl2) reggie nelson came up with a force fumble to help me secure the game http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18383940

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 pm

falcons win 41-17
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

who you played....... this stuff is coming too easy for you lately lol

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

sry 41-17 falcons over rams

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm

ya, the falcons are ripped. they are strong all over the board.
HTOWNFIRE

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey Wally? Weren't you the original niners owner?

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 pm

he was in the first season. he switched to the falcons before week 11 of the 1st season.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 pm

yeah.... that trade for hall and landry really gives you the confidence that no one can beat you deep... allows you to take more chances even if hall or landry dont stat stuff..... lol that is why i didnt want him to get BOTH... SPREAD DA WEALTH!
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

tony, it seems to me that you feel like your really good, i won't take that away from you. But For me to know that I was completing 3rd and 19s over and over is enough to convince me there's nothing scary about your Cowboys. Turnovers hurt, and at least Im happy to state that I caused my own turnovers against myself, even the Forte fumble; I pressed the juke button which was too greedy for the run he was having.

It all good though man, no need to feel hated on, just be warned to not feel so cocky next time we play. It really starts to take its toll when 3 of the last 5 games I've played have had to be restarted at least once. And I know its not my connection because I was using direct connection to the modem.

As just for the record one more time. There was nothing wrong with our first game on my ps3. The screen never turned black, the game didnt freeze. It told me you quit, and If i wanted to continue playing the game. The the first time that has happened to me in all the disconnections Ive had in this league. Almost 90% it disconnects, it tells me at least that connection to the game has ended and the only option is to press OK.

Last edited by rashowned on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 am

dgfiasco wrote:lol sorry man its hard for me to Multitask and talk on the phone....

But all the D/C glitches are very obvious....if someone D/C glitched you you will know

1) challenge a play that you know wont get over turned and when it says play stands press start...(works some times)
2) press pause and then press x a bunch of times till your opponents screen blanks out and they cant press resume game... (the harder one...wont dc u but you control when the game starts making the other person quit)
3) im not gonna tell this one becuz it works 100% of the time and u cant stop it

how the **** do you know this? i for one think a sim player shouldnt even want to know how to DC glitch...
cuz i sure as hell had no clue how to do it...

dgfiasco

Post  dgfiasco on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 am

dude just becuz i know dont mean i do it.... no one here has ever said that i D/C nor will i ... if i lose im not gonna quit or dc anyone....im just gonna take an L

but ive played over 500 ranked games b4 this franchise and when i started playing n this franchise i stopped playing ranked games... ive been d/c glitched alot of time... and like i said they are so obvious that u will know what the other person is doing....

it took me a while to figure out the last one cuz no that many people know about it thats why im not going to say it cuz if u search for madden d/c glitch on google any thread with those words will pop up

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 am

rashowned wrote:tony, it seems to me that you feel like your really good, i won't take that away from you. But For me to know that I was completing 3rd and 19s over and over is enough to convince me there's nothing scary about your Cowboys. Turnovers hurt, and at least Im happy to state that I caused my own turnovers against myself, even the Forte fumble; I pressed the juke button which was too greedy for the run he was having.

It all good though man, no need to feel hated on, just be warned to not feel so cocky next time we play. It really starts to take its toll when 3 of the last 5 games I've played have had to be restarted at least once. And I know its not my connection because I was using direct connection to the modem.

As just for the record one more time. There was nothing wrong with our first game on my ps3. The screen never turned black, the game didnt freeze. It told me you quit, and If i wanted to continue playing the game. The the first time that has happened to me in all the disconnections Ive had in this league. Almost 90% it disconnects, it tells me at least that connection to the game has ended and the only option is to press OK.

i'm sorry to come out as cocky!! so far i havent done crap in this league so i have no way to feel that like i'm great/cocky or whatever. also, if it was my connection then i dont know what happen because i too was wired and i have the dmz settings open...now you say you had option to quit or continue and i appreciate you quitting so we could restart with such a close game. in turn that alone should let you realize that i wouldnt glitch/disconnect purposely like i was wrongly accused!! ask anyone here...there's been plenty of times that i've been losing later in games and i have never d/c on them!

as far as your converting 3rd and longs the first time around, i dont remember but maybe 2 and you did great to convert after i put you in that situation. my question to you is how scary were my cowboys when i was beating you 38-10 after 3 quarters the second time around?? if i remember correctly you barely had 200 yds of offense and you had no answer for jones (130+ yds) or romo (10/10 170 yds). now the final score gives a false result of game because it was never that close...you're a good player when you dont kill yourself and allow your opponent to take extra shots at you as was proven the first time we played. so good luck the rest of season...and no hard feelings from me bro, just didnt like being falsely accused.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:30 pm

man you guys that arent in mxl2 man you need to get over there...i think it is cool as hell to play someone in this league and then you get that revenge factor....... just grab a team (when its open)

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

john5153 wrote:man you guys that arent in mxl2 man you need to get over there...i think it is cool as hell to play someone in this league and then you get that revenge factor....... just grab a team (when its open)

I like playing the owners with different teams...changes some things up a bit

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Crazytune180 wrote:
john5153 wrote:man you guys that arent in mxl2 man you need to get over there...i think it is cool as hell to play someone in this league and then you get that revenge factor....... just grab a team (when its open)

I like playing the owners with different teams...changes some things up a bit

exactly why i chose jets instead of my boys. i didnt want to have same team opponents and wanted something different player personnel wise

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

and I like taking beatings with more than just the Colts from you guys. thanks for making this possible MXL 2!
RASHOwneD

Post  RASHOwneD on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

duggydee75 wrote:and I like taking beatings with more than just the Colts from you guys. thanks for making this possible MXL 2!
lol
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

rashowned wrote:
duggydee75 wrote:and I like taking beatings with more than just the Colts from you guys. thanks for making this possible MXL 2!
lol

lol i left it that wide open huh? good stuff duggy
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

ravens win in a big way against the 49ers

Ray Rice had 4 total TD's after rookie HB Mason went out w/ injury. Defense played good. Joe Flacco is having an amazing & efficient beginning of the year

Oh & HTOWN....i think i benefited from that trade we made too. Ono Randle had 2 solo tackles, 2 assists, 1 sack, 2 or 3 QB hurries, 1 FR......all in less than a full quarter of work....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 am