PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

League Sign Up & Waiting List

tony87blue

League Sign Up & Waiting List

Post  tony87blue

Welcome to Madden X League! We have been playing together since Madden 2010 and completed a total of 33 seasons throughout M10-13, M25, & M16! We like to call ourselves a "sim" league and hopefully you find that for the most part we play fair and the way football is meant to be played. With that said, here's a few things to know about our league settings:

Difficulty : All-Pro
Qtr. Length : 10 minutes
Acc. Clock : down to 15 seconds
Advance Dates : every 3rd day or sooner
Sliders : No
Trades : Yes
League Rules/Guidelines : Yes

Before you are allowed to join us, there are a few questions you need to answer to the best of your abilities.

1) How did you find MXL?

2) What's your definition of sim/fair play?

3) How old are you?

4) Where are you currently residing?

5) How long have you been playing in online Madden leagues?

6) Are you currently in any other Madden leagues? If so, how many and which ones?

7) Do you play Madden only during the NFL season, up until the spring/summer, or the entire year up until the next Madden version?

8) It is required that a form of contact information, email or phone #, be provided to the commissioner, will that be an issue?

9) It is required that you stream AND archive your MXL games using Twitch, will that be an issue?

10) Have you read through our Rules/Guidelines section and agree to play within them and abide by them?
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:20 pm  Ybull89

I'm Plez, 25, I live in wheeling. I know bell and Robert that are currently in the league. I've been playing madden since 02. I play madden throughout the year until the new one come out. I am not in any other leagues. 2242794510

Post on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 pm  Probably_Wasted_

1) How did you find MXL?
Shooter referred me to the league

Sim play to me is whatever you see on nlf Sundays is what should be impleted into the game (various play calling, not taking advantage of glitches, and etc.) Fair play is following the rules the league commish has set forth on the forums

3) How old are you?
California
Since madden 12
6) Are you currently in any other Madden leagues? If so, how many and which ones?
I'm in one other league. Gridiron gamers
7) Do you play Madden only during the NFL season, up until the spring/summer, or the entire year up until the next Madden version? I play throughout the season if it's a good madden.

Cool It is required that a form of contact information, email or phone #, be provided to the commissioner, will that be an issue? No

9) It is required that you stream AND archive your MXL games using Twitch, will that be an issue? No

10) Have you read through our Rules/Guidelines section and agree to play within them and abide by them? YES

Post on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:33 pm  Ybull89

Yea I want to play

Post on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:17 pm  nexus

We are currently full but we got both your numbers so when a team does open we will be contacting you..

Post on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:16 am  Divine2wavy

My name Divine, 18, I live in Brooklyn NY, I know kingbambam27, I been playing Madden since Madden 11, I'm not in no other league, My PSN is Divine2wavy

Post on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 am  tony87blue

Divine, welcome to Mxl. Currently full and have a group of 8 people in wait list. We will add u as well and contact when spot is open

Post on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:43 pm  Kog

) How did you find MXL? Was invited unexpectedly

2) What's your definition of sim/fair play? No lobby ball/ cheese play. Play as realistic as possible

3) How old are you?25

4) Where are you currently residing?sweet home Alabama

5) How long have you been playing in online Madden leagues?4/5

6) Are you currently in any other Madden leagues? If so, how many and which ones?yes 2

7) Do you play Madden only during the NFL season, up until the spring/summer, or the entire year up until the next Madden version? Till next madden

Cool It is required that a form of contact information, email or phone #, be provided to the commissioner, will that be an issue? No problem at all

9) It is required that you stream AND archive your MXL games using Twitch, will that be an issue? No problem at all

10) Have you read through our Rules/Guidelines section and agree to play within them and abide by them. I have read and agree to all

Post on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:34 pm  hcaicedo

1) How did you find MXL?
I played in MXL in 2010 and 2011

Playing how an actual NFL team would play on gameday

3) How old are you?

Schaumburg, Illinois

Just in 2010-2011

No

7) Do you play Madden only during the NFL season, up until the spring/summer, or the entire year up until the next Madden version?
From purchase to purchase

Cool It is required that a form of contact information, email or phone #, be provided to the commissioner, will that be an issue?
No issue

9) It is required that you stream AND archive your MXL games using Twitch, will that be an issue?
No issues

10) Have you read through our Rules/Guidelines section and agree to play within them and abide by them?
Yes

Post on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:59 pm  tony87blue

HC!!!! welcome back to MXL!! we are currently full but i will add you to our wait list.....

PM me your # so i can text you when a spot opens, also we are using GroupMe for chat so if you have an account let me know so i can add you to our group

Post on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:58 am  tonka-truck

It's tonka. I would like a team when it is my turn.

Post on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm  MrAwesome

I came across a used copy for 30 bucks so im gonna get back into it, sounds like that wait list is deep but when something comes open hit me up Smile and yes i deserve some shit for maybe making a rash, angry decision when i sent it back........ what can i say, im passionate lol Wink

MrAwesome1132
alldaypetersen@yahoo.com
605-280-5493

Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:19 am  tony87blue

welcome back mrawesome! yea that didnt take long lol. we do have a wait list but i havent had contact with many of them since launch week so who knows how many we actually have. we'll get you back in mxl tho!

Post on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm  OgCardsFan

What's up guys my name is Tyler my friend Toma invites me to this league. I've been playing madden since like N64, play it off an on all year. Love playing in connected franchises but haven't joined in a ps4 league yet. I play fair not glitches no BS. Let me in I'm coming win!

Post on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:00 pm  tony87blue

Welcome to Mxl cardsfan!! I will add u to list and will contact u when spot opens

Post on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 am  OgCardsFan

Awesome my gamer tag is Camwatt510. And I'm from phx Arizona by the way!

Post on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 pm  jmavro18

tony87blue wrote:Welcome to Madden X League! We have been playing together since Madden 2010 and completed a total of 33 seasons throughout M10-13, M25, & M16! We like to call ourselves a "sim" league and hopefully you find that for the most part we play fair and the way football is meant to be played. With that said, here's a few things to know about our league settings:

Difficulty : All-Pro
Qtr. Length : 10 minutes
Acc. Clock : down to 15 seconds
Advance Dates : every 3rd day or sooner
Sliders : No
Trades : Yes
League Rules/Guidelines : Yes

Before you are allowed to join us, there are a few questions you need to answer to the best of your abilities.

1) How did you find MXL? One of Daddyleagues top 20 leagues

Making the game as realistic as possible, trying to emulate what we see on the field in real life. No glitches, money plays, etc.

3) How old are you? 21

4) Where are you currently residing? Dayton Ohio

5) How long have you been playing in online Madden leagues? 2 years

6) Are you currently in any other Madden leagues? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 1, Truesim32.

All year round

Cool It is required that a form of contact information, email or phone #, be provided to the commissioner, will that be an issue?
No

No
Yea

Post on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:11 am  tony87blue

Welcome jamvro18! We are currently full but I will add you to our wait list group and contact u when a spot is available

We have a groupme chat, if you use it and want to chat with league members then pm your info so I can add u to our group

Post on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:20 am  drock450

1) How did you find MXL?
Hellrazor - he told me about the league. We've been playing together for years.

No taking advantage of the AI of the game to get an unfair advantage in the game. Playing the game as a real NFL team would. Decision making that a real NFL coach would make.

3) How old are you?

Charlotte, NC

Since online franchise began, M10

No other lgs, this would be my first this year.

Normally the entire year, took off the start of this year because I was getting married in Europe and was overseas for a month. Looking to get into a league now that I'm back in US.

No issue at all.

No issue at all.

Read and agreed.

Post on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:57 am  Johncena234567

Hey my name is Dominick Hayden I'm 19 years old from Syracuse ny been playing madden since 2010 I heard about mxl King bam bam and King Hester my phone is off right now but you could email or my psn johncena234567

Post on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:53 am  tony87blue

Johncena234567 wrote:Hey my name is Dominick Hayden I'm 19 years old from Syracuse ny been playing madden since 2010 I heard about mxl King bam bam and King Hester my phone is off right now but you could email or my psn johncena234567

welcome to mxl! i will add you to our wait list group and be in contact when a spot is available.

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 pm  Johncena234567

My number is 315-744-7962

Post on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:53 pm  Johncena234567

Text me when a team is open

Post on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 am  tony87blue

Johncena234567 wrote:Text me when a team is open

thx for the info, everyone will get contacted as always when a team is available

Post on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 pm  RASHOwneD

Applying to be back on wait list

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:54 am