PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

SMACKBOARD 25 ps4

john5153

Re: SMACKBOARD 25 ps4

Post  john5153 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Divison games are always tough, so even if the giants were 0-4 coming in, the eagles knew it would be a fight. Once again the eagles were outgained, but this time capitalize on 10 points off of turnovers to win. Vick by no means was spectatcular, but he did run for 14 yard td in which he broke fs Stevie Brown's tackle. Brown might be demoted after that. Gg high
DaShaolinGambino

Post  DaShaolinGambino on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:12 am

Jets drop to 2-3 after losing to the 0-4 Falcons.

Geno SMith had another no TD game, but threw two picks, one badly overthrown to seal the Jets fate. He's 5-10 on the season. Defense played well, Cromartie Dropped 4 wide open picks.

Gonzales caught two highly contested TDs, one draped in between 3 players, and one on a Jump ball vs the Ex-Dolphin, Chris Clemons.

The WR core is clearly hurting without their top dog and captain, Santonio Holmes, but Stephen Hill is playing well in his place, and will be a strong number two upon Holmes' return in 2 weeks. Other than hill, the WR squad is the most underperforming part of the Team, with consecutive wide open TD drops and third down conversions.

Coach Rich: We just have to get back to playing Jets Football. Be disciplined. Were gonna head back to the Drawing Board and go from there. The QB Situation might change if things don't improve. But We will do out best and recover.

Up Next, The Hardnosed Pittsburgh Steelers.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 am

Dallas cowboys finally get back on the W column after consecutive losses to rams and chargers by beating the broncos on last drive td.

Once again, dallas gets off to a fast start by leading 17-7 at halftime. But again let their opponent come back to tie game in 4th qtr. Tied at 24 with less than 2 mins left, Romo was able to drive the offense down the field and get what would result in game winning TD with only 15secs left. This time however, compared to last week vs SD, the cowboys defense was able to stop the broncos from getting near end zone mainly thanks to clock but they didn't allow the big play!

Gg hooli.
Minicola

Post  Minicola on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Browns kick the Lions shit holes in. Calvin Johnson has his collar bone snapped and will be out a while. Browns D leaves the field early, allowing two late long runs by the lions

GG Nexus

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Ouch....bad luck for lions. Top 5 pick here they come...
john5153

Post  john5153 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:31 am

Eagles undefeated run is over. Vick didn't turn the ball over, but still couldn't manage over 100 yards passing as the BUCS were able to control the clock and make the game winning field goal. Revis was excellent as he didn't get a pass his way because of the balanket he put on desean. GG Rafa!

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 am

Cowboys win again 34-17 over division rival Redskins!!

Another week, another 21-3 halftime lead that was almost squandered away! Redskins pulled within 7pts in 3rd qtr at 24-17, however the Cowboys defense showed up again and caused more turnovers to allow for the eventual 34-17 victory!

GG INDYS....see ya next time!

It's time for the big show for the NFC East!! Let's go johnny boy!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:35 am

Cowboys fall once again, this time to division rival Eagles by a score of 13-17!

Matchup between the top 2 teams in the NFC East, this game would give the winner a head start on the road to a division title. Game was very much a defensive battle throughout, both teams knowing that the winner would most likely be the team that won the turnover battle. The Eagles did just enough on offense, led by Shady McCoy with 16 carries 123 yards and Vick managing the game while the Cowboys were lead by Romo 25/32 for 295 yards 1 td.

Eagles defense however managed to cause 2 Romo fumbles, 1 in redzone and 1 on the last drive of game when the Cowboys were attempting to drive for game winning score. That there won this game....the turnovers!

Good game johnny!! See ya Week 17 (hopefully with the division title on the line).

Bring on nexus and his injury riddled Lions team!!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:35 am

tony87blue wrote:Cowboys fall once again, this time to division rival Eagles by a score of 13-17!

Matchup between the top 2 teams in the NFC East, this game would give the winner a head start on the road to a division title. Game was very much a defensive battle throughout, both teams knowing that the winner would most likely be the team that won the turnover battle. The Eagles did just enough on offense, led by Shady McCoy with 16 carries 123 yards and Vick managing the game while the Cowboys were lead by Romo 25/32 for 295 yards 1 td.

Eagles defense however managed to cause 2 Romo fumbles, 1 in redzone and 1 on the last drive of game when the Cowboys were attempting to drive for game winning score. That there won this game....the turnovers!

Good game johnny!! See ya Week 17 (hopefully with the division title on the line).

Bring on nexus and his injury riddled Lions team!!

Yeah GG one of the reasons I switched so I could play u and play with Vick......
Bu11ze1

Post  Bu11ze1 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 am

seahawks win a lobby game, gg ares
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Vick had one of his better games...... Throwing for over 200 yards and 2 tds while completing over 65 percent of his passes as eagles hold off the giants. After going up 24-0, the giants stormed back and cut the lead to 5 late in the 4th. The eagles were able after a short field to add a field goal to seal the victory...gg highlight!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Was nice watching bu11ze1 get an ass beating last night....that's all.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 am

Also cowboys take care of the loser lions 24-17!

Took lil more effort than expected but Romo made the necessary throws to get this victory.

On a bad note, cowboys will have to play next 4 wks without star HB d. Murray

Bring on league leading rusher ap and the vikes for wk9!!

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:46 am

This just in.....Jets still suck regardless of owner....chreb or dash.
THE Natural

Post  THE Natural on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:45 pm

tony87blue wrote:Was nice watching bu11ze1 get an ass beating last night....that's all.
Keep talking, next time one of us gets a crack at you it won't be pretty.

NFC West takes care of its own Twisted Evil

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm

The Natural wrote:
tony87blue wrote:Was nice watching bu11ze1 get an ass beating last night....that's all.

Oh I very much am looking forward to it!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
john5153

Post  john5153 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:17 pm

tony87blue wrote:
The Natural wrote:

Oh I very much am looking forward to it!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Oh shit! Guess I got to join in!

On another note...eagles coast to a victory today versus the raiders 35-10. Vick didn't throw an int, while the eagles forced 2 turnovers of their own ( 1 was a bs punt drop tho lol) MLB Mychal Kendrick's had a sensational game, tallying 5 tackles 2 sacks and 1int. GG boss
DaShaolinGambino

Post  DaShaolinGambino on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:21 am

chrebet1024 wrote:This just in.....Jets still suck regardless of owner....chreb or dash.

Jets respond to the criticism of the previous owner with an emphatic victory over the Saints!!

The saints were completely powerless on both sides of the ball...mJD had another great game. With his gameplan, the Jets might have exposed the Saints. Only time will tell. Jets will enter the bye week one game below .500 and two games out of first place in the afc east. As crazy as it sounds, the jets season is not over yet.

Up next for the jets, the bills.

Jets had this to say about the previous owner: if you decide to return to mxl, I'll be sure to deal with u the same way.
MrAwesome

Cheifs Bills

Post  MrAwesome on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Bills lose another defensive battle to the KC Cheiftans, and unlike some of you guys who arent having fun unless each side has 30 plus, ive had a ball these last few weeks. Cheifs went up 14-0 right before half but i was able to shut him down in the second half and make a little push only to come up short 14-9. I had beautiful touchdown pass to Scott Chandler called back by a contraversial holding call that forced me to a field goal that otherwise wouldve won me the game. GG DGFiasco. And as far as my losing streak goes, a wise sportscenter anchor once said it best.............NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. No PS4 controllers were harmed during this back and fourth, stressfull defensive battle. Although everytime i throw another interception i throw a dart at a dart board with a drawing of what i think tony looks like on it. QB accuracy is redic!!!!!!!!! all in fun tony lol! Smile

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 am

Bucs have become cautionly optomistic at the mid way point. A couple of big loses has the team cautious. It was a huge #1 defense versus #1 offense with Bucs vs Seahawks. Terrell Pryors thrown interception for a touchdown came at a costly time. With less than 5:00 in the forth driving for either the tying fg or leading touchdown was a mistake the team couldnt over come.

Not sure if I'll see the Seahawks again this madden but really hope I get another shot. Was a fun chess match.

Gg bull
Minicola

Post  Minicola on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 am

MrAwesome wrote:              Bills lose another defensive battle to the KC Cheiftans, and unlike some of you guys who arent having fun unless each side has 30 plus, ive had a ball these last few weeks. Cheifs went up 14-0 right before half but i was able to shut him down in the second half and make a little push only to come up short 14-9. I had beautiful touchdown pass to Scott Chandler called back by a contraversial holding call that forced me to a field goal that otherwise wouldve won me the game. GG DGFiasco. And as far as my losing streak goes, a wise sportscenter anchor once said it best.............NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. No PS4 controllers were harmed during this back and fourth, stressfull defensive battle. Although everytime i throw another interception i throw a dart at a dart board with a drawing of what i think tony looks like on it. QB accuracy is redic!!!!!!!!!   all in fun tony lol! Smile

I think a good number of us would love to see a realistic score every game, but hey, madden. This season has been better than most

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 am

MrAwesome wrote:              Bills lose another defensive battle to the KC Cheiftans, and unlike some of you guys who arent having fun unless each side has 30 plus, ive had a ball these last few weeks. Cheifs went up 14-0 right before half but i was able to shut him down in the second half and make a little push only to come up short 14-9. I had beautiful touchdown pass to Scott Chandler called back by a contraversial holding call that forced me to a field goal that otherwise wouldve won me the game. GG DGFiasco. And as far as my losing streak goes, a wise sportscenter anchor once said it best.............NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. No PS4 controllers were harmed during this back and fourth, stressfull defensive battle. Although everytime i throw another interception i throw a dart at a dart board with a drawing of what i think tony looks like on it. QB accuracy is redic!!!!!!!!!   all in fun tony lol! Smile

I'd love to help u out with that. I will gladly send u a picture of what I look like so u can put some sexy on that board Wink

But hey, on a good note at least u haven't quit like some chump kid that did earlier in season.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Eagles lose a close one 30-22..... since they cared so much (per tony) the eagles will try to be loosy goosy for the remainder of the season.......
DaShaolinGambino

Post  DaShaolinGambino on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Jets win a defensive chess match vs. the Bills. Geno had his first gm with no ints. Low scoring affair as the Jets break even for the first time since week 3.

Up next, the Ravens
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Vick didn't throw a pick.......eagles win handedly 45-14. 3 ints returned for touchdown was the true difference. GG indy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:01 pm