PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

Smack Talk Board!!!

Re: Smack Talk Board!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:44 am

might? no mercy now!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Ive only been here for 2 weeks and im already one of the top 8 posters...I want a raise Smile tongue

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm

I got dominated by john5153. Its almost like he's a completely different person now, even speaks differently. Pretty crazy, I played him during the season and beat him fairly easily, couldn't believe it.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm

TRIPSIXRECORDS wrote:I got dominated by john5153. Its almost like he's a completely different person now, even speaks differently. Pretty crazy, I played him during the season and beat him fairly easily, couldn't believe it.
It happens, he prolly just had a better game plan this time around after playing you last time
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Thats it....he got you on that gameplan. Thats the thing about playing someone in the reg season....good players can figure you out. It usually only takes me 1 half of a game instead of a whole season or game though .

Just got done w/ my game though.....GET YOUR ASS READY JAGS!! 9 game winning streak vs 17 game winning streak. INTERESTING

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm

PapaH25 wrote:Thats it....he got you on that gameplan. Thats the thing about playing someone in the reg season....good players can figure you out. It usually only takes me 1 half of a game instead of a whole season or game though .

Just got done w/ my game though.....GET YOUR ASS READY JAGS!! 9 game winning streak vs 17 game winning streak. INTERESTING

Yeah, I wasn't too upset about it because I knew I wasn't going to beat you with my current squad. I need a solid draft and some key player improvements. I think I'll get ya next year though.

Im going to switch up my gameplan a bit so I can combat those that have figured out my old gameplan.
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm

ya im trying to find out how to pass better currently lol. But you could have had me....who knows. Bills played me REAL tough. He is better than 9-7 record. & you also played the Jags who are RED HOTT right now. 9 game winning streak is pretty nasty. We will have a good game im sure

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm

PapaH25 wrote:ya im trying to find out how to pass better currently lol. But you could have had me....who knows. Bills played me REAL tough. He is better than 9-7 record. & you also played the Jags who are RED HOTT right now. 9 game winning streak is pretty nasty. We will have a good game im sure

Yeah thats crazy, I don't know what john5153 is doing over there but something drastic happened, thats for sure.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm

PapaH25 wrote:Thats it....he got you on that gameplan. Thats the thing about playing someone in the reg season....good players can figure you out. It usually only takes me 1 half of a game instead of a whole season or game though .

I guess I'll have to switch my gameplan up at halftime in the Super Bowl then

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm

slinger lets play in an hour tonight

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Sounds good to me. See you at 9:15 est?

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

around that
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm

lol... its the same guy.... its all about gameplan. i know both are teams arent the best..... but when i played u in da season i was on some passing stuff. i was trying to throw off opponents by throwing alot..... i didnt play to my teams strengths. Im a okay player, u are still probably better than me, but with da chiefs your one dimensional. true, they dont have anything to fear on da outside, but u kinda compound it with da formations u choose, your sub methods. u really dont do da same plays running with both backs. Also, because u dont pass with da chiefs, u can tell on your passing plays your looking at 1 maybe 2 routes. also, season stats are key, who is your NEXT LEADING RECIEVER AFTER DA TAILBACKS? your te ryan.

NOW FOR DEFENSE.. u control jackson 99 percent of da time.... u a beast with that guy.... first game, i tried to not worry about your penetration with him and just slang it. sit in da pocket as long as i could. cant do that with jags. they really aint got deep speed (wr). if i pass, u get in 3 out of 5 times with jackson... how i nullify that? run the ball AWAY from him. he a power end pursuit skills minimal. Now for passing, using garrard like carson palmer is stupid. I had to make u realize that garrard is a threat. i found out about a quarter in, that u basicially zone most of the time... rarely bring da heat.... cover 2 as i went along i notice.....so i had quick routes that if they wasnt there, i took off. I didnt do that last game. i tried to wait the route out and hit em deep/late in da zone, hence my turnovers. But if u look back at da game, that was da difference, i gave da ball to you. i played da run well, but i gave up 2 big plays.... but other than that, pretty even game. NOTHING AGAINST YOU but i knew i could beat u ever since i played u. I didnt think it would go like that. I would never talk **** because i understand its da chiefs. The only suggestion is that u have to somehow prove that u can pass. couple slants to bowe, out routes, something to make a decent opponent fear the capablities.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 am

john5153 wrote:lol... its the same guy.... its all about gameplan. i know both are teams arent the best..... but when i played u in da season i was on some passing stuff. i was trying to throw off opponents by throwing alot..... i didnt play to my teams strengths. Im a okay player, u are still probably better than me, but with da chiefs your one dimensional. true, they dont have anything to fear on da outside, but u kinda compound it with da formations u choose, your sub methods. u really dont do da same plays running with both backs. Also, because u dont pass with da chiefs, u can tell on your passing plays your looking at 1 maybe 2 routes. also, season stats are key, who is your NEXT LEADING RECIEVER AFTER DA TAILBACKS? your te ryan.

NOW FOR DEFENSE.. u control jackson 99 percent of da time.... u a beast with that guy.... first game, i tried to not worry about your penetration with him and just slang it. sit in da pocket as long as i could. cant do that with jags. they really aint got deep speed (wr). if i pass, u get in 3 out of 5 times with jackson... how i nullify that? run the ball AWAY from him. he a power end pursuit skills minimal. Now for passing, using garrard like carson palmer is stupid. I had to make u realize that garrard is a threat. i found out about a quarter in, that u basicially zone most of the time... rarely bring da heat.... cover 2 as i went along i notice.....so i had quick routes that if they wasnt there, i took off. I didnt do that last game. i tried to wait the route out and hit em deep/late in da zone, hence my turnovers. But if u look back at da game, that was da difference, i gave da ball to you. i played da run well, but i gave up 2 big plays.... but other than that, pretty even game. NOTHING AGAINST YOU but i knew i could beat u ever since i played u. I didnt think it would go like that. I would never talk **** because i understand its da chiefs. The only suggestion is that u have to somehow prove that u can pass. couple slants to bowe, out routes, something to make a decent opponent fear the capablities.

I agree, I need to pass more. Cassel should have advanced enough after this season to have decent Ratings going into Year 2. I got scared out of passing because I had 7 picks against the Ravens in Week 1, thats pretty much why I developed my run game, because Cassel sucked it up. Ill work on the pass while Im racking up Wins again next year and see ya in the playoffs. At least I know I have the run game down, I dont have a lot to work with right now.

Im also going to work on using different Defensive players other than Ty Jackson, I've just gotten into the habit and you exploited it. Good work.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Nice scouting report John. Im curious to see if you can run the ball against the Ravens, should be a close game.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:02 pm

yea i mean id like to see a 19-0 season for Papa
but it would be interesting to see whos the 1st team to beat him

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

it will be me if my game doesnt have to be simmed

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:yea i mean id like to see a 19-0 season for Papa
but it would be interesting to see whos the 1st team to beat him

Sup?

wally54452 wrote:it will be me if my game doesnt have to be simmed

Speaking of which, you wanna try again now?

I would like to see Wallys passing game against Papas pass D, I wasnt a test for him in the passing game since Trent Edwards is a faggot that likes throwing to the other team and has the arm strength of my girlfriend.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm

yes
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

most people can pass on me.....but they also throw interceptions against me. Combine INT's w/ my red zone D that dont give up many TD's & that is where my strength is. So you could prob throw for over 200 yds against me...but you will pay the price too

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Damn it sucks for Papa...Hes gonna be 18-1 after he plays me Neutral

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Hey Papa, wanna play a non-franchise game?
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm

why did the Falcons leave??

& im not playing anybody that I might play in the playoffs....if you lose out of the playoffs then ill play ya lol. nobody will know my gameplan this late in the season lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:14 pm