PS4 Madden League

MXL members, about time you check up on forum, sign in!!

If you're not part of MXL yet, register and come join us!! Contact tony87blue via PM, sign-up thread, or on portal page in the chatbox!

Est. 2009

I forgot my password

MXL Quick Links

Latest topics

» Revis Position change
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm by Kog

» skins trade block
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm by kinghester

» Raiders/lions
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» MXL Tournament Madden 17
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am by tony87blue

» Position Change
Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am by ViperX24

» Lions Position Changes
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am by ViperX24

» Pats / Saints Trade
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Jets - Rams Trade
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:23 pm by Kog

» Vikings @panthers
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 pm by NCballa05

» Week 2 Cardinals vs Bucs Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 pm by tony87blue

» Week 2 Cowboys vs Redskins Infraction
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm by tony87blue

» Titans/Bears
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am by DaShaolinGambino

» Eagles-Rams Trade : VOID
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am by tony87blue

» Madden 17 Smacktalk Board
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am by mjfutures

» Pats Opening Day Block
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am by mjfutures

» Browns-Titans Trade : APPROVED
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Saints-Ravens Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm by Lil 0 nine

» Vikings-Steelers Trade : APPROVED
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 pm by DaShaolinGambino

» Pats Position Change
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm by ViperX24

» Raiders block
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am by optimus_prime_2

Smack Talk Board!!!

Re: Smack Talk Board!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 am

i posted what i did to agree with your 10pm rule!! no he didn't boot em for me because he ended up playing me Saturday night!!! unfortunately, he only lasted till 3 minutes remaining in 3rd quarter before he quit because he was losing 48-22 and i had just returned a punt to his 14 yd line!! not only did he quit the game between us, but he also removed me from his friends list and left the franchise!! i don't know why he would do all is...our admin, you, htown and a couple more owners know that i play straight and don't cheat!! whatever tho, i got my win and he just dont know how to lose, i guess!! back to subject, i do think we need to try to poll this idea BUT in the end, it's up to our admin and also, after all that has been said...there were only two games simmed this week!!
HTOWNFIRE

simulation

Post  HTOWNFIRE on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I think when the league first started the advance dates and times were not taken seriously because they weren't consistent. It seemed we would never advance at the scheduled date and time. Now, with the new advance schedule, the best thing to do is to stick to it religously. After people start recieving losses for simmed games, they will definately pay attention. On the other hand, if you have a bum for an opponent that is avoiding the gm... your screwed, so something needs to be in place. My 2 losses are from simmed games. It sucks.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 pm

htown's right whatever admin chooses, if he tries to stick to it, it will be better in da end.... like i said... u can get more seasons in and he will get more type of players he wants in da league... TRIPS, give him some time on da logos..... also dont worry, with tony he has enough help. u not da problem and they love how active u are.... Its the people who arent active or not getting their game in until da last second that ticks them off. See i think u may have forgotten that we have people that never post and check da site every 3 days....lol

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

tony87blue wrote:i posted what i did to agree with your 10pm rule!! no he didn't boot em for me because he ended up playing me Saturday night!!! unfortunately, he only lasted till 3 minutes remaining in 3rd quarter before he quit because he was losing 48-22 and i had just returned a punt to his 14 yd line!! not only did he quit the game between us, but he also removed me from his friends list and left the franchise!! i don't know why he would do all is...our admin, you, htown and a couple more owners know that i play straight and don't cheat!! whatever tho, i got my win and he just dont know how to lose, i guess!! back to subject, i do think we need to try to poll this idea BUT in the end, it's up to our admin and also, after all that has been said...there were only two games simmed this week!!

I actually played X_SJR_X in an exhibition game and beat him real bad and he quit and accused me of being a cheeser. He's a baby. He also removed himself from my friends list too.

It'd be nice to hear from the Admin.., I thought thats why you are an Admin, too, Tony? So you can take care of this stuff when Commish is busy..

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

HTOWNFIRE wrote:I think when the league first started the advance dates and times were not taken seriously because they weren't consistent. It seemed we would never advance at the scheduled date and time. Now, with the new advance schedule, the best thing to do is to stick to it religously. After people start recieving losses for simmed games, they will definately pay attention. On the other hand, if you have a bum for an opponent that is avoiding the gm... your screwed, so something needs to be in place. My 2 losses are from simmed games. It sucks.

Thats the biggest problem too, its not as big of a deal to the Colts or Steelers as it is to the Texans or Chiefs, we will never get Wins if it is simmed and that is COMPLETELY UNFAIR.

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

TRIPSIXRECORDS wrote:
tony87blue wrote:i posted what i did to agree with your 10pm rule!! no he didn't boot em for me because he ended up playing me Saturday night!!! unfortunately, he only lasted till 3 minutes remaining in 3rd quarter before he quit because he was losing 48-22 and i had just returned a punt to his 14 yd line!! not only did he quit the game between us, but he also removed me from his friends list and left the franchise!! i don't know why he would do all is...our admin, you, htown and a couple more owners know that i play straight and don't cheat!! whatever tho, i got my win and he just dont know how to lose, i guess!! back to subject, i do think we need to try to poll this idea BUT in the end, it's up to our admin and also, after all that has been said...there were only two games simmed this week!!

I actually played X_SJR_X in an exhibition game and beat him real bad and he quit and accused me of being a cheeser. He's a baby. He also removed himself from my friends list too.

It'd be nice to hear from the Admin.., I thought thats why you are an Admin, too, Tony? So you can take care of this stuff when Commish is busy..

look bro, i cant do anything about ppl being sore losers!! however, i do have a say in what goes on in this franchise to an extent!! i've spoke to our admin about this issue but what you are forgetting is that only a handfull of owners use this site!! but somehow, this past week there were only two games not played...i dont think thats bad considering i started a league and after 3 games the next 4-5 games there were like 6-8 games being simed!! we are doing the best we can to get these games done...if they dont then we have no way of telling who is trying and who is not!! there is no need for me, admin, or anyone else to have to baby others into getting games played by sitting there at 10 on advance day waiting to see who is on or not!! as of right now, we are sticking to how it is being done now and if admin decides to change it then ultimately it will be his say and not mine, yours, or anyone else!!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm

tony87blue wrote:
TRIPSIXRECORDS wrote:

look bro, i cant do anything about ppl being sore losers!! however, i do have a say in what goes on in this franchise to an extent!! i've spoke to our admin about this issue but what you are forgetting is that only a handfull of owners use this site!! but somehow, this past week there were only two games not played...i dont think thats bad considering i started a league and after 3 games the next 4-5 games there were like 6-8 games being simed!! we are doing the best we can to get these games done...if they dont then we have no way of telling who is trying and who is not!! there is no need for me, admin, or anyone else to have to baby others into getting games played by sitting there at 10 on advance day waiting to see who is on or not!! as of right now, we are sticking to how it is being done now and if admin decides to change it then ultimately it will be his say and not mine, yours, or anyone else!!

Somebody needs a hug.. I was just telling you about my experience with X_SJR_X too, being that it was similar to yours..

You will already be online anyway because 2 hours from 10PM you will have to set the Advance. Doesn't seem like it would be too difficult of a task.

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 pm

like i said, if there were up to like 6 or 8 games being simmed then we'd have a problem!! BUT, this past week that was advanced there were only 2 games simmed!! we dont need to babysit at 10 pm on advance date!! if we are needing to ask ppl to get onlne at 10 pm the night of advance why cant they get online at 10 the night before and get game done without us babysitting them!!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm

tony87blue wrote:like i said, if there were up to like 6 or 8 games being simmed then we'd have a problem!! BUT, this past week that was advanced there were only 2 games simmed!! we dont need to babysit at 10 pm on advance date!! if we are needing to ask ppl to get onlne at 10 pm the night of advance why cant they get online at 10 the night before and get game done without us babysitting them!!

Because we are trying to prevent owners from skipping out on games to try to pick up a Sim Win? It didn't even happen to me, I feel bad enough for the Texans & Raiders to speak up about it. Lets make this league fun for all eh?

Eliminate any chance of it not being fun and we have a league that everybody will want to be in.

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:58 pm

sim loses suck bodank is loser I Tried to play his sorry ass but as soon as i sign on he sign out to not play our game and i had already messaged him before we were both on at the same time and he didn't answer the message.

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 pm

The entire league wants to do something about Simming yet the Admin's do nothing.. Awesome. I can tell you this for sure, the second it happens to me Im quitting.
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 pm

calm down guys...i play the admin this week so ill try to talk to him. Maybe he is out of town or having connection problems. We will get it figured out

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 am

alright, i have spoken to admin and he is allowing wally to switch from 49ers to whatever team he wants thats available!! as far as your poll, his cpu is down and cannot get to it right now and is trying to make it work with his cell phone!! if you guys can just settle down, we will come up with a solution to better serve the entire franchise as we want every owner to have fun and enjoy fair competition!!
admin

Post  admin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm not out of town or anything..just been busy and my laptop crapped out on my so I'm using my phone for the time being which totally sucks..sorry!

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am

The only thing I can think of to help the active players from getting a lose if their game is simmed, is to message the admin and let him know that you've been on and have never seen the guy that you're playing in that week. Send the other player a message also and try to meet up. If no reply, like I said let the admin know.

I'm not sure if he can pick who wins or loses once it's simmed though.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm

bottom line: every owner is responsible for your own games getting played PERIOD.... trips, your arguing the wrong thing here... if it was u about to be simmed u would have posted on the website, hit the player tony and the admin up 2 or 3 different times before the game... the owners that get simmed are owners that dont do that. which means in retrospect, it isnt high on their list of things to do....

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:18 pm

I hear ya.. If they dont do anything about it thats one thing.. But if 1 owner is purposely ducking a game thats a whole other scenario.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:58 pm

but if he is ducking U, u are telling on him because you are telling tony admin and u hitting da player up... so being the aggressive owner u are, will automatically weed him out..... and the more important the game, the more u will try to do which will put that owner on blast... admin gets da message, notice that both of u online 2 3 hours... he gonna hit both of yall up.... one of yall aint gonna respond... because remember its wild card baby so u waiting patiently, then he will boot the other... trust, it will work out the way it should 95 percent of the time

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Whats up with PapaH becoming a Commish? You beat the Commish you become a Commish?
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:35 pm

haha no..that game was close till i threw that damn pick 6 too! lol. I asked he if he could advance the league for me tonight cuz ill be outta town till tomorrow..then Ill be commish again..

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm

lol I was just kidding around. You put up a better fight than I did, thats for sure.
PapaH25

Post  PapaH25 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Yeah the commish was pretty good...gave me prob my best fight so far this year. It took me a while to get his offense figured out but once I did it went a lot better lol. Good game though commish. Play your games guys. I dont want to be the bad guy here lol
da303hooligan

Post  da303hooligan on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 pm

I was down by 8 and driving with 3 mins left..the got greedy and tossed a pick that got ran back..carr ran back a kick off which put it away basically..so close haha.

yeah my offense is fun huh? I learned a lot of what I know about football by watchin Shanny (Mike Shannahan) and all his crazy shenanigans lol

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey Papa, me and John5153 have an agreement that if we don't hear from him late night on the 8th that we need to boot him on the 9th so I can play my game, so I'll hit you up on the 9th in the morning if I don't hear from him.
john5153

Post  john5153 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah papah25 whooped my ass in the maddenleague i didnt have nothing for peterson..... palmers tried to keep me in it but i couldnt get it done....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 pm